“Pleasant Restaurant”

Neighborhood: Far North Central
Texas, the Lone Star State
“Pleasant Restaurant”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have eaten here several times, and have been impressed each time with the service. Waiters all seem well-trained and extremely courteous.

The food is good here, too. I ordered fajitas recently, and they were some of the best fajitas I've eaten in quite some time.

I like the variety of items in the menu. Whatever you're in the mood for, they have it. If you feel like trying something new, this is your place.

Amorcito's is a great place for family dining.

• Visited June 2012

“Great Mexican Food!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We always enjoy eating at this restaurant. The food is good, the margaritas are yummy, and the service is always quick. My favorite dish is the brisket tacos. The meat is so tender and flavorful!! They bring you two kinds of salsa, which provides a different taste from other Mexican restaurants. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Mexican food!!

• Visited March 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“What in the world happened here?”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

After having read a few rave reviews ourselves, we decided on trying Amorcito's. Middle of the week, Light drizzleing rain that evening so we thought there would not be a crowd and we can see how they really shine. We arrived at 9:00 pm, they close at 10:00 pm. We were greeted as we walked in and shown to our table. Immediately our chips and salsa came to the table !!!" wow great speed!! " Our waiter showed up shortly behind the chips, delivered the menu, took the drink order( house Margaritas and Rum and coke.), We tasted the chips and exclaimed " Holy Moly if the food is as great as these chips and salsa, we are in for a great dinner.!" The waiter came with the drinks and took our order. Since I saw that my Margarita was in a small 8 oz glass with lots of ice, I figured they would be house drinks and inexpensive and asked the waiter to make sure the glass was never empty! He exclaimed " Most definitely senor!" and slipped away into the kitchen. ........we ate the chips and drank the drinks in anticipation of the meal. Drinks were dry for a bit , about 5 mins when he appeared with the meal. I asked if we could have 2 more, " most definitely senor" , We started on the plates and looked at each other and said" What in the world happened here?" the food was...was....was... ,the best I can say without being cruel...blah! Guess it must have been a bad day for all involved. The waiter finally showed up about 10 mins later with the second round of drinks!!!!! We struggled through it wondering what happened this evening. I looked around, 9:40 Seven people there and 3 were at the bar!! Several waters counting their money, capping their day and finally wrangling the waiter for a final margarita, to which he said " Most definitley senor" so much for watching the drinks huh? !!! We asked for the bill and I was taken aback by the cost of $5.99 for an 8 to 10 oz drink, filled w/ ice. I guess the best way to approach this restaurant would be to go in the early evenings since it will be fresher and drink the beer, it won't be iced down. Whatever you do, do not ask the waiter to not let your glass get empty..... "Most definitely senor" must be some code for " It's late, I'm tired and you think I'm paying attention to you, Ha Ha" Good luck to all, I will try this restaurant again and see if it was just a bad day and let you all in on the results later!!! but most definitely I will not order the house margaritas unless they are two for one . Most definitely senor!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2012
“Terrible Service!!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Waited over 45 minutes for the waitress to tell us there was a mix up with our order. I guess after she served 2 tables that arrived after us she realized there was a problem.

Visited February 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Don't spend your money here!”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Poor service, crummy loud soundtrack, bland tasteless expensive Tex Mex. Marg's were ok, when they finally arrived.

Sysco's best Tex Mex - if that's what you want !

1 Thank Saboxdweller