“premade sandwiches”

Cuisines: American
Miami, Florida
“premade sandwiches”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

nothing I enjoyed on the menu but many people enjoyed it. The sandwiches were pre made from the coffee shop. nice eating outdoors

Visited May 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Palmer Course Grill”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Food is consistently good. Often when I play at Resort Coursr I drive over to Pamer Course just to have lunch. Attentive staff, including Chef Jeff.

Visited December 2012
Arlington, Texas
“Great food, atmosphere and service.”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

The food was great, I had chicken and it was very good. The service was outstanding, as our server Haley was really on point. I also had a drink at the bar before dinner and the bartender Tom did a great job.

Visited September 2011
El Paso, Texas
“World Class Service”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Went for lunch had the brisket plate. Lunch was outstanding. I was greated by the crew which consisted of Athena Rivas, Christine Ma, Haley Soliz, Stephanie Vargas, and Tom Borjas. They made me feel welcomed, were very attentive, and were well educated on the menu and other selections.

• Visited September 2011