“Ruby Tuesday Alamo Ranch location”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We recently ate at the Alamo Ranch location. We were finishing up some shopping on a Friday evening and stopped in - not regular customers. Pleasantly surprised ! The food was fresh and hot. My husband had the bacon cheese burger and I had a turkey burger . Nothing fancy-good and serving size was generous but not ridiculous as are some places.
Our waiter Josh, did an excellent job. Friendly, and efficient. We will return .

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We ate here the night we got into town because it was in the Drury parking lot, and we were tired and hungry. The last time I went to a Ruby Tuesday's it had the most fabulous salad bar, so I was excited to get that. Not so much after I got it. All the plates were dirty and wet - not wet and clean - dirty and wet. Not cool. Most of the salad ingredients were fresh, but not as much variety as they used to have. I must have washed my hands three times during the course of the meal though because the table was sticky, the salad bar implements were sticky, and the glass my drink came in was dirty. Also, the service was courteous, but uber slow. However, my father in law really enjoyed his steak and my son liked his meal, so if they fix the dishwasher it's probably safe. But, honestly, I won't be going back.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had not visited this location in a while and had a coupon so decided to stop in while in the area. No problem using the coupon. Monica, our waitress, was prompt and courteous as well as efficient. She completed the order as requested. The buffalo chicken burger was tasty and the fries were crisp/soft and tasty. The salad buffet had plenty of choices and all where fresh.
Easy on and off of IH 10 for this location and would visit here again.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My hubby and I were looking for something new and decided to try this place, boy was that a mistake. Right when we walked in the music was so loud we could hardly hear the hostess. Not to mentioned it was hip hop, did not follow the theme of the restaurant at all. Ordered our drink and the head on my hubbies beer was so think it tasted flat. I will have to say that the appetizer that we order was good. The salad bar was something to be desired. Some items were so low and during the dinner hour you would think it would be packed. So I order the Hickory Bourbon Chicken and the roasted spaghetti squash. 1st my side was on my hubbies plate and his side was on mine when it came to the table. Now the description of my dish I was expecting a sweet smoky chicken, well the chicken was so spicy I could hardly eat it and I like spicy. Not to mention the squash was not roasted it was boiled and had zero flavor. My hubbies dish was not any better. Will never go back!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Service was great but food was just average... The burger was smaller than the picture looked and was not lean beef... It appeared to be very fatty... Our waitress did do a great job though. Her timing was perfect every time