“Amazing, relaxing, safe and extremely fun time thanks to Nick.”
Review of Segway Inc. Tours - San Antonio - CLOSED

Segway Inc. Tours - San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the self-balancing Segway® Personal Transporter (PT) while gliding through the heart of San Antonio’s beautiful and picturesque Hill Country. The Segway PT Discovery Tour is offered three times daily, seven days a week and starts out with a product orientation designed to teach you the basics necessary to get you started. On the tour, we will explore the walkways and trails of the world’s largest JW Marriott® Resort.
Lodi, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing, relaxing, safe and extremely fun time thanks to Nick.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I loved the safety movie, it was't too long, it was the perfect length to keep you interested. Nick was an amazing teacher , he made learning fun which kept you interested. Once we got going , he took me around the entire place. Even stopped for picture time. He always checked to make certain my feet were ok. I would recommend this to everyone, ex specially with Nick. Thanks again.

1 Thank Blano4

Houston, Texas
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Seg What??”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I really had to talk my wife into this one. She told me about having no balance, and didn't think she could do it...boy was she wrong! Best tour ever. We had an awesome tour guide, he gave us all of the inside scoop on the city and an awesome tour of the city. I learned more in this short tour than i could have ever dreamed I would. The Segway was easier to ride than walking, and my wife...absolutely loved it! Thanks Segway, a job well done, recommend the longer tour, it is certainly worth the few extra dollars.

San Antonio, Texas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Pleasant way to ride around JW resort”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We are local to San Antonio and got a free Segway ride from friends. We waited for a nice day and tried it out. The Segway devices are the fun. The resort area was a safe place to ride them around for a while. They explain it all well and let you practice. It is easier than it seems it should be. The ride does not go anywhere other than around the resort.

Greenville SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Segway the Marriott resort”
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Great way to learn to Segway. Safe fun and not in traffic. We have Segway toured several times so Nick Evans tailored the trip to us. Segway is a great introduction to popular areas in many cities. It is a first thing to do for us in a city

2 Thank tincuptraveler
Corinth, Texas, United States
“If you want to learn the Segway, this is the tour to take.”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

This was our first time on the Segway and it was very relaxed and beautiful environment to learn how to operate the Segway. The instructor, Nick, was terrific. Lots of great walkways to travel on. The Marriott hotel is beautiful and the landscape grounds stretch on for acres and the paved walkways make it a fun tour to take. It was a blast!