Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio Northwest
Ranked #63 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Love this place - my second home. Staff even remembers my name. Stay here! Food is good rooms are clean can't say enough good things. I really really love this hotel. I wish I lived here lol. I seriously have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. Change nothing.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
New Braunfels TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

this is a great hotel. I was on a business trip and had just finished working and staying in a Hampton Inn in San Angelo TX. My next assignment (that same week) was in San Antonio TX. I stayed at the Homewood Suites @4323 Spectrum One (off I-10) The difference was amazing. I do realize that there is suppose to be a difference between the Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites. Ironically, I paid more for the Hampton Inn in San Angelo than I did for the Homewood Suites in San Antonio.
The Homewood Suites was wonderful. It was like a 1 bedroom apartment which was very tastefully decorated. Both breakfast and dinner were included in the price. (Both offered great choices) Beds are extremely comfortable. Check-in and Check out was a breeze

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor which was convienent to the lobby, meals served, and fresh coffee 24 hrs...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Wylie, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

The Good: We have stayed at a sister location in Lubbock, TX, several times over the years. We booked here expecting the same great service and accomodations...and that's exactly what we got! We booked two suites to house nine people; five in one room, four in another. It worked out perfectly for the number of people we had. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast each morning was a wonderful addition.
The Bad: The pool could've been a little bigger. But we didn't exactly come to San Antonio to swim in the hotel's pool.
The Ugly: Not a thing! Would definitely recommend Homewood Suites!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Alameda, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stayed here for a wedding at the Omni next door. My mother blocked off a number of rooms so it was a little reunion. The first couple nights were fine with our neighbors because it was my family and upstairs were my aunt's family. The last night was horrible though. I didn't sleep much because someone kept getting up and out of their bed and walking all over. Super low ceilings. The room was okay, not fancy and there was a family room with kitchen. Since we had a lot of family, we did use up the kitchen. The breakfast was decent, nothing fancy. Since there were a lot of ppl staying here, at times it was crowded. I would research more next time about noise, walls and ceilings. It is a good property for family though

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank joshalee
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Good hotel. Clean and friendly. Nice exercise room with free weights. Large rooms. Very good dinner and good bfast. Had to stay in a smoking room though I don't smoke, but I could barely smell smoke. No issues at all. Ill stay here again if I come back to san Antonio.

• Stayed August 2012
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stayed here have no negative things to say. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Hotel had breakfast every morning which we took advantage of. Dinner served M through Thurs. Got a one room suite a which allowed us separation from the kids. Main areas appeared kept. Exercise room had modern equipment. Beds were comfortable. We will always look at staying at any Homewood location for future vacation destinations.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

This is a nice place, is easy to find, and there are decent restaurants nearby. The breakfast is nice and the evening reception is a good touch. As staff is very friendly and helpful.

Common areas are well taken care of. The rooms are large and nicely furnished. The building is a little old, so there may be minor issues, but the staff will quickly take care of the issues. Breakfast food selection is excellent. I will stay here next time I head back here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family