La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
All reviewssan antonio airportwithin a mile radiusshuttle service isnorth star mallan early flightwafflesroom was cleanrental careasy accesswould stay here againthe breakfast areafree breakfastgreat place to staynice stayconvenient locationwalmartlq
Reviewed February 26, 2013

What a great location. So close to so much shopping and restaurants. The shuttle service was super. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Beds were very comfortable, and breakfast was good. Will stay here again. I bought on Priceline.com and got a great price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandyinmexico
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is convenient to the airport and inexpensive. It is only minutes from well-known attractions and restaurants. The breakfast is adequate. The staff is friendly and helpful. WalMart is nearby for forgotten items.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My pups and I have stayed at many La Quintas, and this was as good, or better, than most. Great location - walking distance to several restaurants and a Walmart. We stayed during the rodeo, and, while the hotel appeared to be relatively full, there was ample parking and we never had to wait for an elevator.
Room was nice, bed was comfortable. I loved that we had a refrigerator and a microwave! I also liked the outlets on the desk, as well as outlets near the bed for charging cell phones and laptops. I have stayed in many places where it's a chore to find accessible outlets, but there were plenty in this room.
One glitch was that after getting four different key cards, I never could get the back entrance to open. Not a huge deal, but it meant that I had to parade my dogs through the lobby in the mornings while everyone was eating breakfast. Also, after parking in the back, I had to carry bags around the hotel to the front entrance.
My biggest complaint (and this may not be a big deal to anyone but me) was that the hotel's cable or satellite TV doesn't include the channel that broadcasts the San Antonio Spurs games. I opted out of dinner plans one night in favor of staying in my room and watching the game, and was pretty amazed and disappointed to learn this. La Quinta is born and bred in San Antonio!!! How can they not support the hometown team?!! Shameful.
Otherwise, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A TripAdvisor Member
brazoria
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great place to stay, nice people and nice Hotel. From the time we arrived to the time we left we felt welcome. I would definalty stay here again. Safe area and very lighted parking area. Room was clean and restroom was emaculate. This trip was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family