“You get the most for your money!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Northeast

Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Northeast
Ranked #122 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
“You get the most for your money!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Our room was $103 per night. This included FREE breakfast and FREE dinner! Well not a dinner exactly but they call it a kickback. They had nachos, baked potatos, hot dogs with chili, mac and cheese, salad, and FREE alcoholic drinks. We got drink tickets upon arrival to the hotel. They also had complimentary popcorn and drinks from 3-10...sometimes later with the drinks. The room was nice and big! It was just me and my boyfriend but we had enough room to be seperate and watching two different TV's when we wanted. The bed was comfy, clean, and just great. Everything was great. Loved it! Will return. Staff was extremely nice and someone even gave us their employee discount coupon for Fiesta Texas and we got half off out tickets there. Will all that said we barely spent money on food and even got a great discount on Fiesta Texas so we saved a lot of money! Which is a plus....

Room Tip: Ask for whatever you desire and they will most likely give it to you.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Yukon, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

This Drury Inn & Suites is a nice hotel for the price. There was nothing wrong with our stay and the staff were always friendly and helpful. This is a nice place to stay if you are visiting San Antonio. I have nothing negative to say of this hotel, free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and other little perks are all a plus for Drury Inn & Suites. Getting to this hotel is a little tricky coming off the Interstate as most hotels can be in San Antonio. This hotel is on a frontage or business road and depending on what direction you are coming from, it may be a bit tricky. Other than that, very nice place to stay while visiting San Antonio, TX

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lakeland, Tn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times when visiting my mother nearby in a nursing home. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They usually have free popcorn available in the evening. The rooms are fine, quiet, nothing fancy. The location is convenient to the Windcrest area on the north side of SA, with easy access to the interstate. My only complaint is that the entry door is difficult to navigate. Visitors must pull their bags through two separate doors that don't open automatically. That is always a struggle for me even though my bag is small. But the price is reasonable, the free breakfast is pretty good, better than some. Seems like a safe area, mostly businesses nearby.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Cleburne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

We live in the DFW area. My spouse and I, along with our four legged child, traveled down to San Antonio for the weekend. Our experience was awesome! This hotel is very nice. Wonderful and friendly staff! They made us feel right at HOME! Oh my gosh, it was wonderful! The room was extremely clean, the beds were very comfy, and the breakfast and the 5:30 kickback were fabulous! Can't hardly wait for our NEXT visit!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank susan903
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night during spring break with 3 other people. I reserved my room in advance for $92.99 plus tax and used a coupon from the facebook website for a free upgrade. I ended up getting a 2 bed suite.The room had two tvs and wifi. Each bed had 2 hard and 2 soft pillows. The hotel has a free breakfast buffet and a 5:30 kickback. The breakfast consisted of: apple juice, orange juice, coffee, milk, cereal, make-it-yourself waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, bagles, powdered douts, muffins, sausage, french toast, biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs. We ate at the 5:30 kickback. We used this as a "free supper". There was plenty of food to feed us (2 kids and 2 adults). The adults get 3 free alcoholic drinks of their choice, each. The Monday supper buffet consisted of: hotdogs (with the fixings:relish, ketchup, mustard), nachos (beans, meat, cheese, jalapenos, hot sauce), baked potatoes (butter, sour cream), salad and chicken strips (ketchup, ranch). It also came with free soda and popcorn is served in the lobby from 3pm-10 pm. The employees working the buffet asked how our room was. Everyone was very nice.

Cons: The pool is located next door at another hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank advicebylynn
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

Just left this Drury Inn in San Antonio, We were going to stay at the Bestwestern Alamo on this trip, But every time I had a question or a concern the BW was rude. So I called this Drury Inn and spoke with Gail the GM told her what was up, told her I need to accomdate 5 adults and boy did she. ALL THE STAFF THERE ARE WONDERFUL!!! I wish I could remember all there names. The 2 roomsuite was just right. Only wish there was 1 additional bathroom. If you don't mind the train coming thru every 1hr on the 1/2hr. This is the place to stay. Clean, friendly, beer,wine,cocktails from 5:30 - 7:00. Full breakfast.. what else could you ask for. Close to everything.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

My friend and I needed a hotel close to the airforce base (not Lackland, another one) but we especially needed one "pet friendly" because we were returning my friend's sons dogs to him after his training session. This hotel is fantastic in all ways. The rooms were very nice and the beds were exceptional. We both commented on how we wish we could find pillows just like the ones we had here. They were super comfortable. Both nights we had a very good sleep even with 2 dogs in the room. This hotel does not charge you extra to have your dogs. That was a big plus because most others charged deposits or extra per dog and with 2 of them the cost would have added up.

Probably our most favorite thing about this hotel was not just the pillows and its being "pet friendly" but the food. The breakfast was amazing with lots of selection of both hot and cold foods. Then when we were told that there was food and beverages available from 5-7 we expected just a few appetizers. Boy were we wrong! There were chicken strips, baked potatoes, hotdogs, chips and dip, veggies and dip and even more. On top of that you could have 3 either mixed drinks, beer or wine. Wow, is all I can say about that. All this with very friendly service everywhere. My friend's son loved that you could go get free soft drinks anytime of the day.

We would most definitely stay at this hotel again if we were in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank bigthicket
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio
Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35
Far North Central
Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio North Stone Oak
MainStay Suites by Ft. Sam Houston
MainStay Suites by Ft. Sam Houst...
#247 of 353 in San Antonio
BEST WESTERN Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-AT&T Center

Been to Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Northeast? Share your experiences!