We chose this hotel after reading reviews and mapping it out. It is walking distance to Alamo, a mall and the Riverwalk and was less expensive than ones on Riverwalk itself. Felt safe in area. Parking is $15.00 per night but has fencing enclosing it. It is an older hotel, the room lighting was a bit dim and could have been brighter. Bathroom was small and had a corner sink area with hardly any counter but did have a couple shelves below. However, we were fine with it....don't spend a lot of time in the room anyway! Would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the River Walk, Rivercenter Mall,and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Around the corner from the Alamo, the Hampton Inn San Antonio-Downtown (River Walk Area) is ten minutes from the San Antonio International Airport. Settle into a comfortable guest room with thoughtful amenities for work and relaxation. Enjoy free high-speed internet access, type away on the handy lap desk or curl up in front of the in-room TV. Start the day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast served daily from 6a to 10a. Stay connected on the lobby computer with free high-speed internet, fax and photocopying. Enjoy a workout in the fitness center or swim in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown (River Walk) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown (River Walk) Hotel San Antonio
- Hampton Inn Downtown San Antonio
- San Antonio Hampton Inn