I have been consistently pleased with Hampton Inn since I started staying with them a couple of years ago, and San Antonio Riverwalk was no exception. I still love the beds and pillows, and this was a rather large room with a good layout. I only wish they would have more low-carb fare on their breakfast bar, as I eat low-carb. Great coffee though! Staff was helpful, as I checked in late at night, and was able to stow some luggage after check-out while waiting for a friend to pick me up. Best part?? Walking distance to all the River Walk attractions. I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the River Walk, Rivercenter Mall,and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Around the corner from the Alamo, the Hampton Inn San Antonio-Downtown (River Walk Area) is ten minutes from the San Antonio International Airport. Settle into a comfortable guest room with thoughtful amenities for work and relaxation. Enjoy free high-speed internet access, type away on the handy lap desk or curl up in front of the in-room TV. Start the day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast served daily from 6a to 10a. Stay connected on the lobby computer with free high-speed internet, fax and photocopying. Enjoy a workout in the fitness center or swim in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown (River Walk) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown (River Walk) Hotel San Antonio
- Hampton Inn Downtown San Antonio
- San Antonio Hampton Inn