Hilton San Antonio Hill Country
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,707 results
All reviewssea worldmake smoreshill countryoutdoor moviethe executive loungekiddie poolking suiteshuttle servicefree shuttlefamily vacationpitsseaworldtomsproximitytexasriverwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This a great family oriented hotel. Fire pits in the courtyard that you can roast marshmallows and make s'mores. There is a outdoor movie every night. There are three pools, two bars, a restaurant, and breakfast Buffett.
The staff was friendly and helpful esp Jillian for her attentiveness to my children needs at the pool. Kianna at the poolbar. Aubrey at the front desk Donna at breakfast buffet.
Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: August 2013
Alex P, General Manager at Hilton San Antonio Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

It was great to read about our associates making a difference and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We try to provide and exceptional experience for all guests that are for business or personal.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Mold in the chaulking in the bathroom, no venting system in place in bathroom to take moisture away which left everything in the bathroom wet after showering and the floor was soaked. Dirty Carpet in the room as my daughter( Toddler) was walking around in her socks...I checked her socks and they were dark in color clearly from dirty carpet.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Lisa Y
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We arrived at the hotel late in the evening, I had ask them to hold our room as I knew that we would be getting there after 9PM. They did and when I arrived Jessie at the front desk greeted me and was amazing, his customer service was great, I had to ask where the closest store was, he pulled out a map and gave me great directions to where I needed to go.
We were taking my grandson (who is 6) to Sea World the next day. He told me all about the shuttle that the hotel offers to Sea World. We got downstairs and caught the shuttle and then caught it on the way back. It was very nice not having to get into a steamy car on the way back from Sea World, the shuttle drivers were very courteous as well.
Great place for a family to stay. Oh and I forgot to talk about the nightly movie by the pool. I will definelty stay here again.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

After booking a room a week in advance, family spent 10 hours at SeaWorld and then went to check in by 8:30 pm. Front desk clerk said they only had a room with 1 king bed but could provide a roll away bed for kids. I said ok and we went up to get ready for bed. 10 minutes later manager (Miguel)calls and said no roll away was available. The only thing he could do was book us at a Hyatt in across the street. He called us back after checking availability and said it would be an additional $120 we would need to pay. I said that was totally unacceptable. Wife and I slept on floor and kids got the bed. I guess being a soldier I can sleep anywhere but we will not be hilton customers anymore. I should of just slept in the car, it would of been more comfortable. Left general manager Alex Petrollini an email will wait for his response. He will probably post some lame response on here to make it seem like he is sorry as he has done all other negative posts but this is just totally unacceptable. Manager Miguel should be fired and not aloud to work in the hospitality industry.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Chris P

Thank you very much for your review. I have sent you a private email to address the concern with you directly. We deal with each issue in a proactive way and each review is considered carefully as we implement action.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Overall we had a great four night stay. First off if you order room service for breakfast ask for Chris A. He was fantastic, handled our every need with a great attitude. I will give you my positive thoughts first, great location to sea world. Room service was wonderful. One bedroom suite is a nice size. Beds comfortable and the rain shower is fantastic. Overall the entire staff were friendly from check in to departure. The swimmings pools are nice and the movies and s'mores are a nice added touch. That being said I do have a problem with the lady inside the front door giving free glasses of wine. If I'm holding my two and a half year old grand daughter in my arms, don't ask me if I want a glass of wine. It may just be me but I found that to be very distasteful. The other issue I had was the cleanliness of the hotel. In all fairness to the hotel it is summer and the hotel is full of young children, but I noticed several housekeeping issues and the stairs between the two pools were not cleaned the four days we were there. It made for some slimy mess that was hard to walk on. All that said our stay was pleasant and we would return in the future.

Room Tip: Suites have a fridge, but no microwave. Those cost extra.
2  Thank Robert W