“Do Not Got There!”

Ranked #197 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Monterrey, Mexico
“Do Not Got There!”
Reviewed August 1, 2007

Trying to do things in the right way, I called from Mexico to cancel my reservation in this hotel (about 12 hrs prior to arrival) and the person in charge, first of all, didn't want to tell me his name, then he told me that he was going to charge my credit card for two nights. I tried to explain that normally hotels has a one night charge policy for no show or cancellation, but he, in a very rude, mean and unpolite manner, told me that "...in his country and in his hotel, he could make the rules and because he said so, he could charge 2 nights or more if he wanted to..." and also told me that because I'm mexican, my complaints didn't apply in the USA...

As you can see, this is very discriminatory, racist and totally unacceptable treatment from the manager-owner in this hotel. Currently, I'm trying to address this issue with the right people in this company and If I need to, I will contact the CEO until I get a satisfactory explanation about this mistreatment

In the meanwhile, at least for all my connationals, I'm recommending to stay away from this company and to tell others about this.

Best regards

• Disliked — The attitude of the manager-owner
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family