I stayed here for about a month while at military training on Ft Sam Houston. The hotel was very nice and offered some great amenities. The location is great--right near the SA airport. Unfortunately, that means it is off the busy 410 highway so driving is a real pain sometimes. At the same time, there are plenty of restaurants and shopping very close by and there is a hotel shuttle that will take you anywhere within a two mile radius of the hotel. We used this service often to go shopping, pick up rental cars, or to go out to dinner. The hotel's continental breakfast was better than most I've experienced--coffee bar, hot and cold breakfast foods, fruit, pastries. They also do a social hour Tue-Thur during which they serve a select few wines and beers as well as light foods. I think the best thing about this hotel was the friendly staff. They really went out of their way to make it a good stay. They were all very accommodating and helpful. Overall it was a great place to stay for an extended period of time. Not sure I'd choose to stay here for a pleasure trip to San Antonio solely based on the location, but if you are there for business and it's a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in North Central San Antonio, this hotel location is just minutes from every area of town. This upscale all suite hotel has been designed to meet the needs of both corporate and leisure travelers looking for more space than offered by a standard hotel room. Choose the suite that's just right for you. Studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and two bedroom, two bath executive suites are available. All suites are equipped with a full kitchen that includes a cook top, full size refrigerator with ice maker, built in microwave oven, dishwasher, service for four and all the utensils you need to make your suite feel more like home. In addition, each room has a VCR, sleeper sofa, recliner, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and coffee pot and a television in every bedroom. During you stay you are invited to take advantage these exceptional amenities. Take a dip in the roof top heated pool and whirlpool. Use the barbeque grills located poolside as well. Join us daily for our free breakfast buffet or complimentary evening Sundowner held Tuesday through Thursday each week. We offer free hard wired and wireless internet in all rooms. Need to send or receive a fax or make copies? It's all free! Need the shuttle to take you to area restaurants, Northstar Mall or the airport? Just let us know and we are on our way. Send your clothes to the dry cleaners or wash them in our free laundry room equipped with full size washers and dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Antonio - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Staybridge Suites