Staybridge Suites San Antonio - Airport
$180
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$132
ComfortSuites
$210
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$159
$262
$239
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$190
$104
Agoda.com
$389
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundrybreakfast pizzacontrolled accessmon wedsan antonio airportevening socialssmall dinnerthird floorsocial hourhot and cold itemsfull size fridgeroom keyliving roomfitness centerfresh fruitan extra nightmile radius
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while we were in town for a funeral after reading all the nice reviews on Trip Advisor. The hotel itself was fine. Not great, but decent. However, on the last day of our stay I realized that my diamond earrings were stolen from my jewelry bag that I had on the bathroom counter. I took them off one day and they were stolen by the hotel's cleaning crew. The manager did call me and say she would look into it, but never called again. I did hear from someone from the hotel's parent company, but after taking my information, never followed up. So, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kidfreevacation
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've been here for six weeks while my husband was on a temporary duty assignment at Ft. Sam Houston. The front desk and housekeeping have been great. The breakfast crew has been great. The hotel is kept very clean all day long by the maintenance staff. The laundry facility is okay - they have four washers and dryers - it would be great to have more machines. The rooms are spacious and well appointed.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Nice hotel suite north side of town. Decent breakfast, comfortable beds, fairly quiet. Rooms are large. We had a two bedroom suite. We stayed the weekend. Very limited hotel services on the weekend. If you are checking in on a Friday you must tell them you want additional clean towels or anything else for your room. Parking is a fenced in lot.
Notice in room tells about problems in the area. We did not have any issues. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lizbeth123
Reviewed October 8, 2012

As a platinum Priority Club member, I was able (with a little cajoling) to convince the front desk staff to upgrade my family to a 2-bedroom suite from our reserved 1-bedroom suite. Wow -- what a room. Spacious, 2 baths, a balcony, nice living room and kitchenette, tastefully furnished, etc. We could have lived there for a week quite comfortably.

But even if you don't get one of their biggest rooms, I think you'll be happy with this hotel. The location is convenient and very near the airport. The place is modern, well-furnished, and well run. Breakfast is significantly better than a typical free motel breakfast. On the day we were there, in addition to a good assortment of hot and cold items, they served breakfast pizza. You certainly don't see that everyday. Highly recommended accommodations: among the best "airport hotels" I've stayed in, and a much better value than your typical non-suite motel.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2012

One of the best Staybridge Properties.Close to everything and it has updated rooms with HDMI ready televisions. One of the best desk chairs I have ever had in a hotel room. I am Platnim Elite with this chain and I will be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business