“Great upgrades and Linda was great again”

Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport
Ranked #139 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Bryan, Texas
“Great upgrades and Linda was great again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I truly appreciate someone that values customer service and Linda at the front desk did that. I stayed there back in March and just recently. She is the main reason I returned. Thank you and keep up the good work of the lost art of customer service in this day and age.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank charles h
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Linda is truly an asset to the inn. All of our staff takes pleasure and responsibility in the satisfaction of the guests. It is always good to have the feedback from the guests confirming that we are doing it correctly. Thank you for your review. I hope we see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Orange Grove, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Nadia and John who worked the front desk on arrival and departure were great. Room was clean and I requested a downstairs room and got it even though they were at capacity when I arrived. Very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Near the office was great for me.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Nadia, John and the rest of the staff will appreciate the great review. I am always happy when we can satisfy the requests of our guests to either stay in a first floor room that is convenient to the parking lot or an upper floor room that has the quieter interior corridors. I hope that you will choose to stay with Red Roof Inn in the future.
Ft Worth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is my second stay at the Red Roof in by the San Antonio airport. This time I am staying several nights because of work.

Just like before, Nadia and John were there to greet me with smiles on their faces. Check in was smooth, room is clean, etc. Once again Nadia is more than willing to shuttle me to restaurants during my stay as I do not have transportation.

I do want to say that Nadia had handled an issue in an extremely professional way. Most people wouldnt have handled it the way that she did.

My only complaint is the internet. Im not experiencing connectivity problems like has previously been mention, but the speed. It is very slow. I ran a speed test and its in the .50mbps range. This is dial up speeds!

Once again I am pleased with my stay and will make it a third time next time I need a room in San Antonio!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank FtWorthChuck
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you so much for giving us your continued business. We strive to provide exceptional service and comfortable lodging. Nadia and John will appreciate the great mention in your review. My apologies for the slowness in the internet connection. The bandwidth available does depend on the number of users on the system. I hope we can increase that in the future. I look forward to your future third stay with us.
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed here just this past weekend. Had 2 seperate rooms and both were very clean and nice. Great customer service. Front desk evening and morning shift were very courteous and attentive. Will definitely use again! Enjoyed our stay. About 10 minutes to downtown and about 10 minutes to Six Flags.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for the great review. You even highlighted our great location in San Antonio. I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay. I look forward to seeing you on future trips to visit everything that San Antonio has to offer.
Webster, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I visited my hometown to spend time with my son as well as his family.When checking in there was a problem with my reservation. Was told by the clerk (Carlos) that,there was in fact no reservation with my name.he checked a multiple amount of times and was unable to locate my stay.
Nadia looked into the system and in some way found my reservation under a :no name: and I later found the confirmation number.and per comparrison.it was correct.
soon after was notified that we would have to carry our luggage upstairs because the elevator was out of service...
And it was quite a bit of luggage...
Carlos,hand carried our luggage upstairs and later stated "Thank you,for your stay...
All and all...The stay was wonderful..
upon entry the room was nice and clean as well as cool..
Nadia and Carlos...

Room Tip: "The AC units, make for a cool nights rest"...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the Inn. I appreciate your patience while Carlos and Nadia searched for your reservation and with our elevator issue. I am glad you had a wonderful stay here with us.

I will make sure to share your comments with all of the team. We love to hear guest feedback as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I look forward to your next visit with us here in San Antonio.
San Angelo, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Considering the price this was not a bad place to stay. The location is good, located near major highways and interstates. The check in person was very nice. However, the elevators where not working, but only had to walk up to the second floor. The room was clean, however there was a different smell to the room, but not unbearable. Also, room was plain, no coffee maker or hair dryer (to my wife's dismay.) Beds where a little uncomfortable, air conditioning was good, shower made a funny noise and restrooms where a bit small. In all I really can’t complain because of the price and the location.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank oromar620
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. I appreciate the feedback. I am disappointed to hear the new bed was uncomfortable. Red Roof teamed with Serta to provide a comfortable sleep experience. I hope you will choose to stay with us in the future. We are conveniently located near shopping, freeways, and the San Antonio International Airport.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I came to town for a job relocation. Upon checking in at the chain extended stay I made reservations for I found the conditons unacceptable. I drove all over the north end of the city looking for a clean affordable place for my family and pet. Nadia at Red Roof was very friendly and professional and helped us greatly by ending our search for a place to stay After 8-10 places checked our search was done. The room we have was recently renovated and had a brand new appearance. It is close to places to eat and shop, and if you don't have a car there is a free shuttle service. I haven't seen any undesireable people hanging around the property as I had in other places i looked at. I'm here for at least a month until I find a place to settle down in , and I'm very satisfied with the service of the staff and the condition of the rooms and hotel. I'm so glad I kept checking and didn't settle for the place I reserved initially. Hopefully this review saves someone from the same troubles I had finding a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor and it was quiet, I was worried about aircraft noise being close to the...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Photoman201044
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. The newly remodeled rooms featuring new Serta beds are truly comfortable. I especially appreciate your comments about Nadia. It is nice to know that she made such a good impression. I hope you will choose Red Roof Inn in the future for vacation lodging, too.