“A hidden jewel for sure!!”
Review of Turquoise Grill

Turquoise Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Turquoise Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #311 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2012

What an amazing place! My wife and I came here a couple of years ago and we thought it was great and today they didn't disappoint! The Meza Platter was very good. The eggplant spread is a great appetizer. Of the three dishes we ordered the Lamb Shank wrapped in eggplant was to die for. So tender it fell off the bone. All three dishes were very tasty. A lot of food, great flavor for a great price. Service was excellent as well!! A hidden jewel for sure!!

There are newer reviews for Turquoise Grill

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Afiyet Olsun! May it be to your health! This food is fantastic. Turkish food in the heart of Texas made just like it is in Turkey. My wife and I have been a few times and my father-in-law has also been a few times. The staff is awesome and the atmosphere is similar to what you'd find in Turkey. You'll love this place!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I don't often write a restaurant review. Biut this place is the excpption.I have never had such good food and sevice. The food was absolutely outstanding. and the service.... our waiter was amazing... I mean AMAZING.... he's Turkish, he kissed my hand. And the food..... the lamb shank was to die for. Can't wait to go again

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I have thought about trying this restaurant for years. I wish I had tried it years ago!!!!! While it does not exactly look impressive from the outside, the restaurant is absolutely beautiful on the inside.

We started with 2 appetizers - the falafel and the sigara boregi. I have had falafel before at other places and did not like it. But I tried it anyway and nearly melted into my seat!!!! Wow!!! The sigara boregi is even better - I couldn't even speak while I was in heaven! It looks like the Chinese spring rolls, but it's feta cheese & parsley wrapped up in phyllo dough. I wish I had more!!!

For our main course, my sister, 4-year-old, & I shared the Mixed Grill for 2 (lamb, chicken, and beef with veggies - pickled cabbage - and rice). Every bite was savory and to-die-for. There was MORE than enough food everyone - I'm looking forward to digging into my leftovers!!!

Of course, we had to try dessert! We both ordered the Baklava, which comes with 3 slices arranged around a bit of whipped cream. We began our meal in heaven, and we ended in honey heaven!!! This was the best, freshest Baklava either of us have EVER eaten.

All this - 2 appetizers, a meal for 2, and 2 desserts - came out to $39, which is extremely fair and absolutely worth it. The waiter was attentive, sweet, and very helpful, and the food was brought out promptly. Turqoise Grill will be one of my regulars!!!!!!!

2  Thank MissDusty