“Poor wine options. Good liquor selections”

Soho Wine & Martini Bar
Ranked #56 of 4,784 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This particular location doesn't serve food, but they have very contemporary mixologist mastered cocktails. "SoHo Wine and Martini Bar invites you to experience downtown San Antonio all over again. A full service bar with a concentration of wines and speciality martinis." There is an array of live muscians who play mostly Thur-Sun nights. Soho is located on the Riverwalk in the heart of downtown San Antonio.
Reviewed January 25, 2014

They had a jazz band on Friday night that was good. The group I was with (10+) liked their martini's for the taste and numerous options, but I wanted wine. Unfortunately, they had TWO cabernet's to choose from. For a bar that's tagline is "wine and martini bar," I found that deceiving.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stopped in here for a couple of drinks on New Years Eve. The place was hopping as you can imagine but the bartenders/mixologists were definitely keeping up. They have some extremely unique drinks for the martini lover. I had the creme brulee and the espresso. Both were excellent. We sat right at the bar and just watching the drinks be made was a show all by itself. Yes, the drinks may be a little overpriced for the area, but is a great stop and I would highly recommend this one.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The specialty drinks were cool, but waaaay over priced for San Antonio night life. The atmosphere is really boring too…no music and place is small.Your money is really better spent at one of the other local bars that are just up the street or around the corner.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

My spouse & I stopped in @ Soho at around 7:30pm for some pre-dinner cocktails & enjoyed it immensely. She had a cucumber martini to start then switched 2 a traditional Dirty Martini, which she said was one her best ever. I started with the rosemary lemon drop, which was great, but then I hit the Holy Grail (4 me) of Martini's...The Hawaiian Rose....a bacon, chocolate, & coconut concoction that defies description! Although not usually a "Martini Guy" ( whatever that is)...Is there any male walking the face of the earth that doesn't like Bacon...I rest my case. Try it, you'll probably want 2 go eat breakfast afterwards ;)

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place is so cool! It's my absolute favorite bar in San Antonio. The bar itself used to be a bank vault, which they've converted into bar with a very cool atmosphere. The large black chalkboard on the back wall boasts dozens of martinis and other drinks that they have created. If you ask how they make it, they won't tell you! The creme brulee martini is very popular…it's dessert in a glass :) My favorite is the cinnamon vanilla infused tequila…mmmmm…my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I'm a tequila fan to begin with, but this does NOT have the bite that tequila normally has. It's also a sippy drink they serve on the rocks. The first time I tried it, I wanted to buy some to take home. Unfortunately they don't do that :( It is a MUST TRY if you're in town!