Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk
$180
  • Breakfast included
$62
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$143
$239
$289
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
$259
$319
HotelQuickly
1,193 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkmajestic theatervalet parkingfull kitchenwafflesstreet noisevalet serviceper dayhistoric buildingtwo blockscomplimentary breakfastroom was largeindoor poolbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againgreat room
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I researched A LOT of hotels in the area before settling on this one. Loved this hotel!! We stayed here for 5 days and not once were we not greeted with a smile and courtesy from every staff member. Everyone was so helpful and the hotel is so bright and cheerful but most importantly CLEAN!! Its located perfectly in the middle of everything we wanted to do downtown. We were able to walk everywhere. Thanks Again Home 2 Suites for an incredible stay!! We will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
gruiz1, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our guests are very important to us and we are committed to delivering a positive experience every time!

I am glad to hear your stay was so enjoyable and look forward to your next stay with us.

Again, thank you and have a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

One of the best long term stay hotels available. Great Service, great people, great rooms. Make sure to check out the complementary breakfast, as well as ordering a hot plate. I lived there for 9 weeks, and couldn't have been happier away from home!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is very much appreciated. We are committed to delivering the best guest experience to all of our guests and I am happy to hear we delivered for you!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The room was nice, modern and very clean. We didn't make any use of the kitchen provided in the room as we were dining out. The hotel is in ideal location for going to the river walk or other nearby attractions.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is very much appreciated.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My company booked me at a local Marriott, but I switched to this hotel for three reasons: a suite, free breakfast, and hhonors points. I was disappointed to later learn that you only get half the amount of hhonors points at Home2. The breakfast was also not that great. However, the suite was excellent. My only complaint was the windows were not clear so it wasn't possible to take advantage of the views. Again, I loved the suite and the historic building.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your feedback!

My sincerest apologies for the lack of breakfast options as well as the amount of points we offer as a brand. I can tell you that as a brand we are working to improve our breakfast offering to ensure a better guest experience.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your suite and I hope that you will give us another chance when back in San Antonio.

I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I did prefer your convenient downtown location. Parking was a little pricey but I now have learned a method to solve that. Home2 was quite a pleasant surprise and we intend to look into staying at Home2 properties in the future. We appreciated the renovation of the old buildings and liked the modern upgrade.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family