“Surprisingly Good!”

Bean Sprout
Ranked #2,456 of 4,692 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had this restaurant deliver to my hotel room after the front desk lady raved about it. I ordered off of the chinese and the sushi menus. I was pleasantly suprised! The sushi was definately my favorite, you could tell that it was fresh and tasted great not to mention reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Bean Sprout

Reviewed April 22, 2012

It took over an hour for delivery. The General Tso chicken was tasteless; it didn't taste like food. The sweet and sour shrimp was over cooked. The sauce wasnt really sauce, it was this weird neon jello stuff. The golden crispy prawn didn't really have shrimp in the breading, so they were really like hush puppies. And my friend got sick after we were done eating. The egg rolls werent bad, but they wernt good either, and the Buddha's Delight was ok...but it was really really greasy.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

The food was delivered to our hotel. It arrived faster than anticipated. We ordered three different items from the menu. They were all delicious, although the portions were small.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I found myself in this area of loop land and stopped by for lunch on 3 occasions in the last 2 weeks.

The first time it was crowded and the food was slow but the sushi was very nice. Well presented and attentive service.

The second time the food was OK and the service was good but, after being handed our check by the waitress, the cashier carried on a conversation with he delivery guy and then took a call before computing my change and she blamed it on the waitress when I finally walked up, quite annoying.

Two days later I was caught in the traffic on 410 around lunch and decided to give it another try, because the food was not bad. I decided to look at the buffet and noticed beef, chicken and pork but no seafood of tofu. It was about 1:15 PM and the vegetables looked tired and sad and there was no alternative protein so I walked out.