“Delicious Breakfast”

Ostra at Mokara Hotel and Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Ostra at Mokara Hotel and Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 4,883 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Crockett Street
Description: At Ostra we proudly present the finest selection of fresh fish, locally sourced produce and organic product flown in from around the world. Our Chef uniquely imaginative cuisine delights diners as they stroll in from the River Walk to enjoy fine fare and one of our famous margaritas. Ostra features exclusive river front terrace dining, a dramatic stone and glass oyster bar and two private rooms to accommodate any guest request. Here, you can expect quality ingredients, an extensive wine selection, specialty vintage tequilas and the highest levels of service in a relaxed contemporary atmosphere.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had the Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon and fresh fruit on the side. Very tasty and large serving...too much for me to eat, even though I tried to force myself. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Try to bread pudding for dessert. Lovely service and outdoor dining is available. Margaritas were overpriced and a bit silly in these large glasses.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We were here over Mother's Day weekend and ate here with our son who was at a military exercise in Texas. I wanted a nice mom's day meal with him and we ate here, glad we did. great attention to detail and good menu. Right on the river, we sat outside. I recommend it.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

How many times have you been to a bar and the bartender literally made your evening. That's what we found here. Ask for Jason....he'll make your night and have him make you that wild oyster Tequilla shooter.....

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Service here was friendly and helpful. Our meals ran the gamut from very good to so-so. Mine was the so-so. Between can't eat and don't like, I had trouble finding a light meal for a hot evening and ended up choosing the salmon, which was, to my taste, over-cooked and paired with a vegetable combination that was too strong to go with the fish. In all fairness, I was the only one who thought the meal was not well executed. The other ate the seafood over penne, the blackened refish and the fish special. The salads were delicious--refreshing on a hot humid evening.

Heads up: We were seated right on the property line, next to a bar and it wasn't long before cigarette and cigar smoke was wafting our way. If smoking bothers you, try for a table that is away from the neighboring bar.