“nice place to eat”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
“nice place to eat”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

great location on the Riverwalk, it was enjoyable to sit on the deck overlooking the river. The steak was good but nothing memorable. I recommend the mango ice tea!

Visited December 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Good place for a meal”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stopped in at Saltgrass for a late afternoon meal. The restaurant is long and narrow, with a small bar at one end. It also has outdoor seating with a view along the River Walk. I like the fact that Saltgrass restaurants have a fairly extensive gluten-free menu. I got the baby back ribs with mashed potatoes and a salad. My husband had three types of shrimp. All was very good. Our waitress was very friendly and gave good service. We would eat here again next time we're in town.

Chicago, Illinois
“Satisfying & Swift”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Our server,Christa, was outstanding. Food came VERY quickly (delicious Seafood Fondue appetizer). Would heartily recommend SG.

San Antonio, Texas
“Celebration of the anniversary of the day we met”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a delightful experience, sitting outside over looking the River, an exceptional waiter named Mike, great food, service, extras done for us- was misty rain and our guest had bad knee so they staff took us a side entrance with few steps to accommodate our friend. everything done in a light hearted fun way so as not to embarrass her...my vegetarian hubby was catered to, photos taken and they were good ones for a change he made a fun day even better, we will be back.,

Walnutport, Pennsylvania
“Great food all around, AND good gluten free choices”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The food here was excellent all around. The outdoor seating is great as you're elevated above the people walking on the River walk, which means strangers are NOT constantly walking through your meal! I must eat gluten free, so I was drawn by their extensive GF menu. I had lots of choices, including soups and sides. I had the steak kabobs, and they were great. The chef came out to introduce himself and assure me that he would make sure my meal was safely gluten free, and then also checked in with me after the meal.

Also had tasty margaritas :-)