“Quality Steakhouse”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Jackson, Michigan
“Quality Steakhouse”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We ate here in mid September, Sunday night, we were told there would be a 30 minute wait for a table outside so we sat at the bar while we waited for our table. The drinks were good, they have wines that are exclusively made for their restaurant. We were seated within the 30 minute time frame, the waitress was friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu. I had the cowboy cut ribeye, which was a large steak, unfortunately it was quite fatty and had a bit of gristle. My date had the filet, which I tried and was amazing. The ceasar salads that we had were a bit lackluster, but I can highly recommend the seafood fondeaux, which is a melted cheese dip with chunks of crab meat and shrimp served with a really good bruchetta. Overall it was a good experience, about a 3.5, I've eaten at better places and had better service, but Saltgrass was a bit above average.

• Visited September 2013

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

the best cooked steak i have ever had.... perfect and price was reasonalble.- service was top notch as well. -

Visited September 2013
Pleasanton, Texas
“very happy”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ate here in august 2013, I had the ribeye and my husband had prime rib. Both were cooked just how we order them. I was very happy with my steak, my husband said he had had better prime rib, but the atmosphere was wonderful, are waitress was excellent and every thing tasted great..overall we were very satisfied. We will be going back for sure, maybe my husband just wont have prime rib..

• Visited August 2013
Hutto, Texas
“Heavenly carrot cake and bruscetta”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The carrot cake was the best I've ever had anywhere. My husband, who doesn't care for carrot cake even commented how delicious it was. I'll remember that my next trip.

Visited September 2013
Humble
“Saltgrass always performs”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I eat at Saltgrass all the time and have yet to be disappointed. This is a Landry's property so I always expect it to be killer. I ordered steak and shrimp and they were cooked perfect.

Visited August 2013

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!