I can't say enough good things about The Monterey...
1. Awesome vibe, really laid back decor... as though you're hanging out in a friend's backyard
2. Impressive beer, wine and liquor selection - they even have rare items like aperitifs (a first for me)
3. Delicious food menu that changes monthly - everything we ate was delicious
4. Friendly and knowledgable staff
5. Passion - you can't help but notice how passionate the owners are about this place. It has many personal touches. After talking with the bartender, we found out that the owners began this place as a hobby, its not their bread and butter, so therefore the restaurant is willing to take more risks and give its customers the best experience without worrying about the bottom line.
YOU GOTTA GO!