“True Reviews”

Pinn Road Inn & Suites
Ranked #97 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
“True Reviews”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

All as stated,clean friendly and cost effective. Even had a loaner charger for my phone. The views are a little lacking but I would stay there again. 15 minutes from the riverwalk,but very close to other highlights.

• Stayed November 2012
pinnroadinn74, Owner at Pinn Road Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for you wonderful reveiw. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay here with us and we have enjoyed your company as well. Again thank for your review we appreciate it

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed here with my mother for my son's BMT graduation from Lackland. 5 minutes from base. We had a queen suite, with tv, free wifi, mini fridge and microwave. It was more than adequate for our needs as we left before dawn and returned after dark each day we were there. The place was clean, comfortable beds changed each day, fresh towels and wash cloths daily, I did laundry twice while there as they have a washer and two driers available to guests. Staff was friendly and helpful. If I ever have to go back to San Antonio, I will stay here again. If you are looking for amenities this isn't your place, if you are looking for a comfortable, clean and friendly place to stay, this is a great value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mary D
Thank you for you review we glady appreciate it. We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay here with us and we haven enjoyed your company as well. Congratulation to you and you son's BMT graduation. Again Thank You for you review.
Eagle Point, Oregon
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This may be an older place but is well care for. Room was very clean and clerk was very friendly and helpful as we were trying to find info on the Alamo and Riverwalk. Pet friendly and I like the tile floors in the room. Comfortable and close to afb.

Room Tip: Like having parking right in front of room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We like to Thank you for your review. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay here with us and we also have enjoyed your company as well. Congratulation to you and your airmen. Again thank you for review we greatly appreciate it.
Chicago
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Though the check-in was warm at this motor inn, the host was standing behind glass. Oy vey. Though the friendly host was interested in what I was doing in San Antonio, the area on the host's side of the glass was not well lit. I had trouble seeing the host in the shadows.

Many rooms have curbside parking - always a plus. The water pressure is outstanding, as is the wide vanity outside the washroom. The chocolates are a great welcome - I gobbled down all 4 treats immediately. A second box did not appear later in the stay. : (

The color scheme in my particular room was certainly memorable. Pink and Blue walls. Thankfully not as loud as bubblegum and Smurfs - more like a soothing cotton candy pink and robin egg blue. Even the colored sheets were not the usual white. There was no carpet on the floor - just everyday tile. Though the TV carried oodles of channels - the cord that was draped from the flat screen to the wall socket certainly were an eyesore.

A great value.

A short drive to La Fiesta supermarket - the room comes with a small fridge and microwave.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
We like to thank you for you review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and love our cotton candy and robin egg walls. We have enjoyed your company as well. Again we like to thank you for you review we appreciate it.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed September 17, 2012

this place was so clean and nice i stay here because my boyfriend afb graduate ceremony and ti was great i was only five min from the base and 10min from downtown .the staff are very helpful and the beds are very comforable this was a great place to stay

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank mstie05
pinnroadinn74, Owner at Pinn Road Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for you wonderful review. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay here, and we have also enjoyed your company as well. 100% Satisfaction is our goal. Again thank you for your review.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is a great hotel. It's quiet and rooms are squeaky clean. The staff are there to help and it is just an all around great place to stay. Also it's very modern with free wifi and new tvs with cable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank pimpinpancakes
pinnroadinn74, Owner at Pinn Road Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Hello we like to thank you for your review. We are glad we you had a great stay here at Pinn Road inn & Suites. We also had enjoyed your company as well. Again thank you for you review and we hope to see you again soon.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I'm a busy engineering student and usually don't write reviews for places but this place well deserved it's credit due. I rented the queen sized bed studio room for 3 months this past summer. I probably researched every single hotel/apartment in San Antonio, and this one based off of it's reviews and great monthly price/amenities intrigued me the most. And let's just say all the research I did paid off because this place went way beyond my expectations! The staff was very hospitable with their guests and seemed to genuinely be concerned with making their guests happy. The thing I liked the most is how cleanliness was very important to them. They had housemaids clean the apartment everyday. Always providing new towels and linens. My biggest fear in living in a hotel was dealing with bed bugs. Although on one of the sofa chairs there was bed bugs, after reporting the issue to the staff, within a hour they had given me a completely new chair. That's what impressed me the most. No hotel is going to be perfect but as long as you have that kind of customer service that is going to fix the little problems here and there, then you're going to be in business for a while. The mini-fridge was actually a lot bigger than I had thought. It was about 5 ft tall. Had a separate freezer and refrigerator compartment. Very nice for someone needing to stay more than a couple days. Another fear of mine was the neighbor the hotel was in. They do their very best to deter any kind of crime by having very well lit parking lots and having a gated perimeter. Thus, this other fear I had was fleeting also. I also liked how the community was very quiet. I never had to worry about noise when trying to study. In conclusion, I will definitely be coming back if I ever need a place to stay in this area!

--Andrew B

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Andrew B
Hello Andrew Thank you for Your wonderful review. We are glad you had a wonderful stay here and we also loved your company as well. It was a great having you stay here for a few months. I hope to see you back here soon even if its for a vacations or a business trip we cater to everyone. Again thank you for you review and hope to hear from you soon.