“Wonderful Food!”
Review of Texas De Brazil

Texas De Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
Texas De Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Houston St. & Navarro St.
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The food here is great, and so is the service. We really love this Brazilian style food and they are a cut above the others with their buffet. This location also a very cool trapeze artist that works her magic inside the wine cellar/room at the one end of the restaurant. The only reason I did not give it an excellent rating is that it is a little too dark their for my likes. But wonderful food!

There are newer reviews for Texas De Brazil

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were a group of 6 colleagues out to eat. Texas de Brazil offers a buffet of salad and pasta (cold), and then all the meat that you could possible eat, served at your table from waiters with the meat on long spears. The meat was delicious! The salad was fresh and there was a lot of different choices. All my colleagues could find something they loved.
The waitress even managed to part the check into 6, so we could pay with credit-card (difficult Norwegians).

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I work downtown, so I have been here multiple times. I've seen several people comment on the temperature of the meats. If they're not slammed, you can usually request a different temperature and they're happy to bring. I also recommend trying one of their signature drinks - the caipirinha. I like the passion fruit one. Lastly, if you might be a frequent visitor, sign up for their e-club. They email out specials, including 50% off during the week.

1  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The salad bar is average plus. The meat quality is good. Every thing is very very salty. Sometimes that is the only thing I could taste. Definitly not worth the price and rating

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This was my first time at a Brazilian steakhouse. The salad bar is superb (great selection, very fresh) loved the smoked salmon and cheeses. Place is pricey $45 per adult but you can't leave hungry and the food is excellent so well worth it. Wine prices are marked up way too much!! That is probably my only complaint, but we indulged anyway. Recommendations: before 7pm seem to be the family hour, so if dining as a couple go later. We stayed at the Embassy Suites which is a straight walk 4 blocks away. They have valet service which we did not use. Service is excellent.
Highly recommend.

Been to Texas De Brazil? Share your experiences!