“I'm a fan!”
Review of Texas De Brazil

Texas De Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
Texas De Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Houston St. & Navarro St.
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This was my first time at a Brazilian steakhouse. The salad bar is superb (great selection, very fresh) loved the smoked salmon and cheeses. Place is pricey $45 per adult but you can't leave hungry and the food is excellent so well worth it. Wine prices are marked up way too much!! That is probably my only complaint, but we indulged anyway. Recommendations: before 7pm seem to be the family hour, so if dining as a couple go later. We stayed at the Embassy Suites which is a straight walk 4 blocks away. They have valet service which we did not use. Service is excellent.
Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Texas De Brazil

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great atmosphere, fresh abundant food, and great service. Pace yourself here and don't take everything that you are offered, make sure you wait for what you really want. The top sirloin and the garlic filet melt in your mouth. Make sure you at least sample the lobster bisque, best ever. And while pricey, the caipirinha is a nice contrast to complement the food. If you can, get a table near the wine rack, to best see the acrobat on a harness performing aerials.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We took our family of eight for a dinning experience. And that is what we got. The staff was helpful and the atmosphere was warming. The food was amazing. Only downside was charging for each beverage refill. Chama Gaucha offers free refills. However I will say the food selection is much better. Great place in san antonio

Reviewed December 15, 2013

First off, this is a beautiful restaurant. I cannot say enough about salad bar and selection. The lobster bisque was out of this world. I went back for more than a few bowls....don't judge me. The meat was cooked with lots of flavor. The servers came around very often with choices so there was never a gap in service. The wine wall and wine angels were more than cool. I thought I had to go to Vegas to see things like this...who knew! I only have one or two very small items to bring up one, is the noise level. I was there on a packed house Friday night however, I suspect this is not much different on any other night. The other item is the bathrooms. I figure paying 200.00 for dinner, I would not have to get a fresh roll of toilet paper from the floor where it was stored. Again, it was busy however, the bathroom simply was not clean. Go to work on those potties Texas De Brazil so I can give you an all around thumbs up instead of a thumbs up on the food alone.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

The good was great, never ate so much in my life. The meats you get are hot. You can get then rare or well done, how ever you like it. I think if you haven't ate here you should try it once in your life .. Great food .

Been to Texas De Brazil? Share your experiences!