“Best place we ate in San Antonio”
Review of Texas De Brazil

Texas De Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
Texas De Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 4,883 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Houston St. & Navarro St.
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed March 12, 2012

It was worth every penny we paid for this meal! I would go back every time. The kids loved it, we loved it. The trapeze wine lady was so fun to watch. The service was excellent, the food was so good, I didn't want to leave. Overall a wonderful experience for all of us. It is quite pricey but every resteraunt in San Antonio is pricey but not worth the price. I would rather pay more and have a meal that was worth every penny! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

This is an interesting experience. The brazilian steakhouse concept is fun, but it is VERY EXPENSIVE! For two people, our bill was over $150. We were pleased with the food and the surroundings, but not worth the price. The desserts are stock desserts and we could tell they were frozen and then unthawed. Not made in house. You will definitely get your fill of food, but at a huge cost.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Very pricey! (50 per person). All you can eat good cuts of meat. Served to you on swords. If you go online, and sign up for their newsletter, you get an immediate 25% and free meal every bday and anniversary

3  Thank dvnnov
Reviewed March 2, 2012

What a wonderful find. This was recommended by our front desk staff at the Drury Plaza Hotel. There were four of us for dinner. Two in the party were from Texas and had sampled the food in this chain before and raved of the food. My wife and I are from New York City and had not experienced this before but were eager to go. I am not a big meat eater and passed on all the great offerings that the roving waiters offered. The Salad Bar was the nicest I have ever scene and I enjoyed the choice of no meat. In both the salad and meat department we all consumed a bit more than we needed but enjoyed every mouthful. The wine list was superb and the desert choices decadent and tasty. Add to this mix our friendly waiter Antonio, fresh flower displays, wonderful architecture and now I am a huge fan of this great chain. Based on this experience I will travel outside of Manhattan to visit their on New York branch in Yonkers. This was on of my all time top 10 restaurant visits by a jaded New Yorker.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Beautiful, huge floral arrangements. Try to sit by the "wine angel;" you see wine bottles retrieved by a woman wearing a maneuverable harness. Fabulous salad, vegetable, soup area--50 to 60 items.I loved the lobster bisque. Meats carved at your table. My favorites--loin lamb chops and filet mignon. Other meats:leg of lamb, many types of beef including some bacon wrapped, chicken, sausage, pork. Also potatoes and sugared bananas brought to your table.
$10 valet parking. Nix self parking garage.
Seniors 10% off; military 15%off. Also try signing up for Rewards--Welcome offer on-line.
regular dinner cost $42.99