“Best Huevos Ranchos I have ever had”

Q Kitchen | Bar - Hyatt Regency
Ranked #91 of 4,736 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College St.
Description: No one really knows who invented barbeque. In America, it probably originated during the cattle drives of the 1800s, as chuck wagon cooks tried to tenderize inexpensive cuts of meat for the trail drivers. But the Chinese could lay claim to having a form of BBQ long before America was discovered, as well as the Romans and the Greeks. We'll never know who really invented it. That brings us to Q Kitchen | Bar, one of the most innovative restaurants on the River Walk. We've spent quite a bit of time searching out the globe's best BBQ and brought their recipes back to our San Antonio barbeque restaurant. We've added a dash of excitement and fun to the mix, by creating an "interactive kitchen" in the dining area that lets you see how we make our barbeque. Tempted by European style rotisserie barbeque? Go for it. And as for smoked meats...well...one glance at the menu will tell you how serious we are about that. By the way, feel free to talk to our chefs while they cook. You just might get them to divulge some of our secrets. So welcome to Q Kitchen | Bar: the pursuit of the ultimate barbeque. We've done all the hard work. You just need to sit back and enjoy. Let the journey begin.
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing surprise. Service was great, and the Huevos Rancheros are the best we ever had. Don't even bother reading the menu.. Just order. See photo for details. A perfect mix of spices not to not overpowering the eggs and the poblano pepper just sends this dish over the top.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I wanted my authentic Mexican breakfast and since I've spent a lot if time in Mexico I am picky. We selected Q based on other reviews and it didn't disappoint. We arrived around 11 and they were serving the breakfast buffet but allowed us to order the huevos rancheros off the menu. Cooked to perfection and service was great.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I had cocktails and burgers here one evening. The facts are unclear as to whether my wife or I was responsible for dropping one of the plates but no need to worry the waitress returned and arranged for a replacement. Exceptional prices for food and drinks especially at happy hour

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have always loved Sunday Brunch at the Hyatt Riverwalk! Even when we stay at other hotels, we come here for the Sunday breakfast. Love the migas, potatoes, fresh pastries, pancakes, fresh squeezed orange juice...

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everyone was very helpful and nice from Anthony in valet to the check in counter .... Yasi at the check in counter was very nice and took her time in explaining all that the hotel offers .I loved the room they offered . I was very pleased with my stay .... I would highly recommend !!!!