“Go Spurs Go”

Ranked #28 of 286 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed March 31, 2018

I attended my first (and perhaps only) Spurs game. It was exciting to see the Championship trophies and rings. We walked around both concourse levels. I suggest getting there early so you can soak in all the atmosphere, energy, and look around. I purchased two bottled waters and one soft drink and all that cost $17.50. I expected to pay more, but a bit high for my taste. I caught one of the t-shirts thrown to the audience. I had a blast. There was not a very long restroom wait either. Go Spurs!!

All reviews
in 35 reviews
"tickets"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Noticing sink valves in the men's bathrooms that do not work. Also paper towel dispensers that do not work. This was before the event. Plenty of nice people and good entertainment. Many of the food vendors are very slow. There are some exceptions. If you buy a bottle of water, the vendors are required to keep the cap. It is also very loud for events like Spurs games. Suggest ear plugs for adults and especially even better ear protection for young kids.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We were in town for my son's graduation from the Air Force. They had hockey tickets for sale for Saturday night, so we decided to go..besides the fact that it gave us more time to spend with my son. The AT&T center is huge and very very nice. The hockey gave was entertaining as always and the paid tribute to veterans and currently active military and my son ended up being on the big screen. What a great moment and time!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

When in San Antonio, do not miss a SPURS basketball game at the AT&T Center. The venue is top notch with al the amenities you would expect from a recently renovated stadium. Even though it holds 18,000+ espectators, getting in & out of the venue is fast as there are traffic authorities assisting.
Now, watching an organization such as the San Antonio SPURS, specially coached by Gregg Popovich is exciting if you like sports. Fun to watch with friends and family.