“Amazing Game!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Dayton, Ohio
“Amazing Game!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

that's the second time I came to AT&T center, but the first time I get inside.
In the past 10 years, I ve seen the court on TV thousands time. I just feel super exciting to watch SPURS game.
I enjoyed the game a lot, it's fabulous to see my loved players such close... love you!

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Antonio, Texas
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“restauants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

we went to a preview of the 2013/14 Spurs and San antonio Stockshow and Rodeo menu at the At&t center in san antonio. The will have a great offering this year and many special Micro brews at the the restraunts run by Levy Sadles and spurs and Terrace check there out when you haveca chance.

Visited October 2013
Gatesville, TX
208 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 366 helpful votes
“WNBA venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were out-of-towners attended the WNBA game between San Antonio Silver Stars and Phoenix Mercury because we are Brittney Griner fans (from Baylor University days). We enjoyed the arena (in section 106 row 22 (front row rail seats in second tier behind Silver Stars bench). However, some of the home team fans near us were beating on plastic cups or something extremely irritating giving us headaches. Since the arena wasn't full we moved to other seats. Overall for sports fans this is a good venue for watching your favorite team. I would think this arena would also be good for watching concerts.

Visited August 2013
Brownsville, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boxing Event”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

First boxing match was supposed to start at 3:30 PM. Arrived at 3:30 and was unable to enter facility. Everyone had to wait in line outside in 100 degree heat for over an hour before they decided to open the doors. We got overheated and had to leave early - this ruined the event for us.

Visited July 2013
Canberra, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Basketball”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I came here to see the San Antonio spurs play the Miami heat in the playoffs. The game was enjoyable however I found it quite difficult to get a taxi after the game and very confusing finding ways out of the stadium

Visited June 2013