“Good lunch”

Stonewerks Big Rock Grille at the Rim
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewerks Big Rock Grille at the Rim is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #360 of 4,628 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: IH10 & 1604
Description: Open for lunch, dinner, and late night. Great food and fun.
Prestatyn
“Good lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had lunch here good choice of food all cooked on the premises , the bread is cooked daily had a potato and chicken wrap very tasty ,good service

• Visited May 2013

Fredericksburg, Texas
“45 Minute Wait For a Burger and Tacos???”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I waited 45 minutes for a burger and pulled pork tacos today. We finally left, unfed. That is totally unacceptable. It was Sunday at lunch, but still......Managment needs to take a long look at how the kitchen werks.

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Outdoor Dining”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Fun spot, good outdoor covered dining spot. Happy hour has martinis, margaritas. Big portions, try the chopped salad.

• Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“It didn't werk for me”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

A lunch consisting of fish tacos and fresh guacamole fell flat for me. The tacos and guacamole were unseasoned. The flour taco shells were stale and hard as rocks. What was most bothersome, though, was that when an employee swung by to ask me how my lunch was, and I gently commented on the food, he remarked "yeah, there's a new guy in the kitchen," and "they should use a different kind of fish." I never saw him again, and thereafter my server steadfastly avoided eye contact and only came by to drop off the bill. Overall a very weird experience.

Visited April 2013
“Big change in food quality ...”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Very unhappy . I ordered what I thought was a healthy meal ... Baked chicken, veggies , mashed sweet potatoe and a salad... Very low carb... I checked blood sugars before meal and two hours after meal.. My sugars were extremely high...The only thing I can say is that sweet potatoe was loaded with sugar..,my husband ordered the pizza TERRIBLE...
Chicken was dry and veggies were over done.. We use to go there often.. We will never go back...In the past month we have had two bad experiences...
Not quality service for the high priced menu..