“Great appetizers !”
Review of Cibolo Moon

Cibolo Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibolo Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our premier restaurant in North San Antonio features Southwestern and Mexican inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy an expansive breakfast buffet, daily Blue Plate specials, traditional Mexican favorites, outstanding Texas BBQ and more.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The chopped brisket with chips is a LOT to eat, and soooo tasty. Order it to share, or as a meal in itself.

There are newer reviews for Cibolo Moon

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was looking for a nice restaurant with a Tex/Mex flavor and Cibolo Moon was perfect for this. They bring excellent biscuits with a jalapeno infused jam to start. The appetizers were also great and not too filling. I had the bacon wrapped scallops as the appetizer, and you can't go wrong with those. For the main dish the BBQ brisket was cooked perfectly and tasted great. My wife had the fresh fish of the day and like that as well. We were way too full for dessert. If I had one complaint, it was that the service was too fast. We expected to have a nice slow two hour meal, and were done very quickly, in under an hour. I expect that in NY, not Texas!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have eaten at Cibolo Moon several times while staying at the JW Marriott and must say it has by far the best breakfast buffet I have ever had! All of their food is of the highest quality and all tastes made from scratch. They also serve delicious home made buttermilk biscuits with jalapeno jam with dinner. They were so good that I ate all of them and was almost too full to eat my dinner! If you are there for breakfast, don't skip the home made cinnamon rolls.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I love burgers, and this place has the best one I ever ate. Huge burger, and definitely saw the Texas influence with a big piece of beef brisket plus an egg on it. Have tried to make it at home a few times since and love what I come up with but just can't match their sauces and taste. Definitely give it a shot if you have a chance.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A lot of different kinds of food. Chicken fried steak among the meals I had. I would easily recommend it. Very casual dress and atmosphere.