“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Cibolo Moon

Cibolo Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibolo Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 4,770 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our premier restaurant in North San Antonio features Southwestern and Mexican inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy an expansive breakfast buffet, daily Blue Plate specials, traditional Mexican favorites, outstanding Texas BBQ and more.
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was the highlight of our stay. The food was delicious. The biscuits and pepper jelly brought out in a little cast iron skillet is a nice touch. Especially on a cold night. The chicken and shrimp and grits were all wonderful.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

The best gravy and biscuits ever!! Man o man don't skip out on the gravy it is very light, has some what of a cheese taste to it and is smooth and not thick and chunky. The price is $22 for the full buffet, also there is a lower price for the cold buffet section only and I think they have kids price too; buffet closes at 1pm. They have muffins, pastries, bagels, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and made to order omelets. The pancakes and waffles were also great, nice and fluffy not over cooked. Fruit, cereals, salmon and cheeses. Being close to Christmas I thought the staff would be a bit more into the Holiday spirit but they added nothing to our dining experience. I asked wait staff for a glass of water and she responded with "let me find your waitress". We had no water, no glasses and the next wait staff that came to us asked if she could get us drinks, when really the simple thing was just to get us glasses of water and I would have forgotten about writing this online. Most of the staff were talking to each other and made it look like they were working but they kept putting the same napkin on the table and picking it up. Only complaint was the service from staff; wasn't horrible but I've had better service from the bureaucrats of the government.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food had a BBQ theme to it. Dining inside and outside. Homade buscuits and jelly served warm when seated

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Interesting menu choices of Texan & Tex/Mex cuisine. I followed our awesome waitresses recommendation and tried the Bison meatloaf and my wife had wide noodle pasta. Both were great and reasonably priced. The only improvement I would consider for the meatloaf would be to smoke it. I met the head chef the following day and he explained they tried but it would stay well in a loaf in the smoker. I tried the strawberry infused jalapeño margarita which was one of the best I've ever had. Our waitress brought free samples of the infused tequilas to sample.

We also ate the buffet breakfast here. The food was excellent but it was a little pricey at $22.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We really enjoyed the restaurant. Take your time - the portions are huge! Great service and expansive menu.