“I liked the place very much.”

Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak
Ranked #3 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I have no complaints. They passed by bathroom cleanliness inspection. I stayed in room 1002. The staff was very kind and helpful. The parking was free. The wifi was free and actually fast. The rooms were clean and updated. No weird smells. No strange stains. I would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank ConstantWrkTraveler
There are newer reviews for Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is my new hotel chain to stay at. This hotel had so many amenities for the price! 3-10 pm popcorn and soda, free hot fantastic breakfast, 5:30 kickback with practically an open bar, big lobby and friendly staff. The pool was a great place to visit at night. We got the 2 room suite which worked out perfect for us and our kids. It had a sliding door so it felt like two rooms, but was actually one room. We each had our own space and own TV. I learned from another reviewer that this hotel had a parking garage which is very helpful in the Texas heat. For the first time it was nice to come to our car and it was not blistering hot. My only complaint was there was not a lock on the bathroom door.

2  Thank 77mdare
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We had a great time in San Antonio. We went to Seaworld and Six Flags so we did not want to pay for a resort styles hotel just a nice clean hotel. Drury Plaza hotel delivered. Big clean rooms perfect for familes. Free Hot breakfast buffet in the morning. Pool and two hot tubs open until 10 pm. the property is also located close to six flags and was price very reasonable. I would recommend this Drury to any family.

3  Thank BryceBen
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was my first time staying at a Drury Hotel. We had a family group of 7 staying in 3 different rooms. Everyone was impressed by the quality of the hotel, the free WiFi, free parking, free breakfast, free dinner and free adult drinks. Awesome experience! The hotel and the guest rooms are modern, with nice decor and very clean. The staff was simply amazing. The hotel managers were very personable and made a point to greet everyone daily. The location was about a 15-20 minute drive to the Riverwalk/Alamo and Sea World. It's a great hotel. I won't stay anywhere else in San Antonio. I wish they had a Drury Hotel in every state.

2  Thank Yolanda F
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband and I finally took a weekend just for us...not business, just relaxation...stayed in a king-sized suite with Jacuzzi...soooo clean and comfortable...and they ONLY charge $10 a day extra for our 6 lb long-haired chihuahua. I HIGHLY recommend thsi property whether you are traveling for business or pleasure!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed June 2, 2014

First off, the food was awesome. At the free dinner they had these amazing quesadillas and a macaroni and cheese with truffle oil plus a salad bar and other awesome options. We are talking gourmet versions of traditional comfort foods, not standard out of the box junk food. The room was spacious. My crazy kids had plenty of room to play. The staff was over the top courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Double Queen suite was perfect! Two beds and a pullout with lots of room and TWO tvs with a sliding...
3  Thank Brandon P
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was my second time staying here and I love this place! In fact, we had 18 people in our family all staying there this past weekend for a funeral and a wedding and everyone loved it! The hotel is new and modern, very clean and has a great pool/spa area and large patio area off the dining area. There are stairs off the patio leading to a walking trail.

Hot breakfast is great, lots of good food and drinks as well as the afternoon "kick back" drinks and food. It saved us quite a bit of money not having to eat out for every meal.They also have a small pantry with snacks, drink and toiletries for purchase.

The staff is excellent, especially Cassandra at the desk, and Naudina who worked in the dining area. We were a rather rowdy bunch, but they treated us like the most important people in the world.

The rooms are clean and spacious, the beds are comfy and everything is kept so clean.

I will be staying there again, and most of my family will stay there again also.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool area, the view is gorgeous!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family