“Lunch”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Middle Eastern,Persian,Greek and Turkish Food guaranteed fresh
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great affordable Mediterranean/ Middle Eastern restaurant. Food is served fresh and in ample portions. They don’t have pictures on their menu so you may to use your phone to google a picture if desired. Recommend it.

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this place to my worse enemy. The meat was dry, salad under seasoned, no condiments and non existent service.

Date of visit: January 2019
kareem k, Manager at Jerusalem Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with you experience with us and thank you providing us with your feedback. We hope you will give us another soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Got this name from one of the food review page and wanted to try when i was visiting with my family on holidays. We wanted to stay at hotel, so gone for take away option. The place was quite Cousy, we picked up the items and wanted to tried the mixed platter and kababs. Order came pretty quick, food was flavourful. We liked the beef kababs and also the rice was tasty. Will come again !

Reviewed December 21, 2018

This place is fantastic. The food is fresh, and the baklava is seriously some of the best I've had. The service is very relaxed, so it's not a place for a hurried experience. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018

We had dinner here recently, and all of us had terrific meals. I loved the dolmas, and my lamb kebab platter was delicious. Hummus is also really good. Plates are large, so be prepared to share. Definitely will return on our next trip to San Antonio.

Date of visit: November 2018