“a great Mediterranean spread”
Review of Jerusalem Grill

Jerusalem Grill
Ranked #400 of 4,727 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Middle Eastern,Persian,Greek and Turkish Food guaranteed fresh
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Everything was fresh and well-prepared, plus the presentation and the portion sizes were better than I am used to from similar Mediterranean restaurants. Pita, hummus, and baba ganouj were all great!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food in Jerusalem grill is authentic and delicious!!!. We had the family dinner which includes all the appetizers, shawarma, falafel and mixed kabobs, perfect for a group of four!!
BYOB is a nice bonus!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went to this restaurant twice after seeing it on Groupon but each time I forgot to take the groupon! Very simple decor with good service and freshly prepared Mediterranean dishes. The servings were very generous and so reasonably priced! I had an vegetarian meal the first time...great hummus and falafel and vegetables. Then my second time I went back and tried a chicken meal which was seasoned so well. I plan to go back again and take several friends who also like Middle Eastern food and are looking for healthier choices eating out. I did not realize that you could BYOB so I will know to have my friends bring their own wine.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I dined here with my fiance who is from Israel. He said the hummus was authentically prepared, and enjoyed his lamb dish tremendously. A little hard to find-- set back in a large strip mall. It smells amazing inside, but the ambiance is a little unrefined-- plastic booths, cheap bistro chairs. But that's okay, because the food is delicoius.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

A delightful discovery. Reasonable cost. BYOB . Service was good. We had 5 appetizers all great. We had the Lamb,Chicken & Beef Kabobs. A wonderful Mediterranean delight.

1  Thank Bonarrigo