“History Lesson”

San Antonio Trolley Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 60 minute Grand Trolley Tours of Historic San Antonio. Hop on Hop off Passes available. Over 50 Points of Interest and Attractions. Live Narration by Professional Tour Guides w/ air conditioned Trolleys. Hop on a Trolley Tour of San Antonio today!
Mesa, Arizona
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“History Lesson”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Wonderful way to see the San Antonio area and missions especially for those who have mobility issues. Guides are very knowledgable and helpful in suggesting other things to see and do in the area.

Visited September 2012

Williamsburg, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great tour of San Antonio”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Price is reasonable - $26 for a 2 day hop on/hop off tour. We paid $20 because we weren't going to be there the next day. The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and future state of the Riverwalk.

Visited July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“no call no show”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I set the appointment on sat pm for them to pick me up at my hotel sunday am. they never showed. I called from the hotel entrance 10 minutes after they were to pick me up & the lady that answered said they forgot to tell the driver to get me & she would send someone right away. Now, I was staying right downtown across the street from the alamo at the crockett. I waited another 15 minutes & still no show. I took my business elsewhere and had a very good experience: Alamo trolley tour.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank plnashville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor really poor tour!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Do not waste your money. This was the worst tour that we ever took. they pass far and fast in all touristic areas. most info provided was jokes ( and bad ones). bad soubd system. not worth 5 bucks, imagine 20!

1 Thank patinhars
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect transportation”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is an excellent way to tour the city. It provides all day service to various attractions in the downtown core.

Visited March 2012