My wife and I took a weekend trip to San Marcos to do some shopping and unfortunately not realizing that this was a busy weekend for shopping. We finally got a room at the Hampton Inn San Antonio which was 30 minutes away from San Marcos. I have stayed at Hampton's before so i knew what to expect. Enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover and appreciate South Texas attractions. When you are ready to relax, return to our hotel and find whatever you might need. Sip a cup of coffee or tea from our complimentary beverage station any time. Savor Hampton's free hot breakfast at the community table or a table for two in our dining area. If you're in a hurry, pick up a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag (Monday through Friday) or purchase a snack from our Suite Shop. Connect with family, friends or co-workers using free WiFi on your laptop or use our 24-hour business center computer. The hotel also offers fax, photocopying and printing services. Expect personal viewing screens on the exercise machines in our fitness room. Swim laps in our heated indoor swimming pool or soothe tired muscles in our whirlpool. Our hotel provides 650 sq. ft. for business and social events for up to 35 people. Ask about our AV equipment rental. Enjoy these and other thoughtful amenities, including a coin-operated laundry, at our San Antonio, TX hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio/Northeast i35 Hotel San Antonio
- Hampton Inn And Suites San Antonio/Northeast i35