“Weekend Getaway!”

Ranked #110 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Dallas, United States
“Weekend Getaway!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I took a weekend trip to San Marcos to do some shopping and unfortunately not realizing that this was a busy weekend for shopping. We finally got a room at the Hampton Inn San Antonio which was 30 minutes away from San Marcos. I have stayed at Hampton's before so i knew what to expect. Enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Hot Sprigns, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Was the nicest hotel in the immediate area. Needed to stay close to the business I was visiting. Ask to stay on the back side of the hotel, away from the train as it comes through during the night and blows its horn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The Hampton in on I35 in San Antonio is clean and well kept up. It is also convenient to I35. It is out of there control but the only complaint I have is the general surrounding neighborhood is not the best. I would not feel comfortable taking an evening walk there.

If you plan on just going to and from the hotel it is a good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hewitt, TX
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a comfortable room and slept well. It's in convenient location close to the arena (we went to see Brittany play) with surprisingly little highway noise.

Room Tip: try for the top floor...we could hear our neighbors walking above us
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Denton, United States
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very good accommodations on the north east side of San Antonio. Excellent staff and ammenities. Nice clean comfortable and quiete room. Breakfast was delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel, and will stay there again if I am back on business in the future...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Houston, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have stayed twice at this Hampton and found it clean/friendly/affordable. It's location to Fort Sam Houston is GREAT! It's location on the highway is easy to access. I would suggest it to all families.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Austin, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The staff was very friendly and service oriented. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The only down side to the rooms are you could hear your neighbors. The walls are thin and so if you are a light sleeper, you don't get much sleep. I would still stay there again because of the quality of service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio
Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#216 of 357 in San Antonio
Super 8 San Antonio Near Fort Sam Houston
Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio N...
#116 of 357 in San Antonio

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35? Share your experiences!