“Excellent for Military family”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35
Ranked #110 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Houston, United States
“Excellent for Military family”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have stayed twice at this Hampton and found it clean/friendly/affordable. It's location to Fort Sam Houston is GREAT! It's location on the highway is easy to access. I would suggest it to all families.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Austin, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The staff was very friendly and service oriented. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The only down side to the rooms are you could hear your neighbors. The walls are thin and so if you are a light sleeper, you don't get much sleep. I would still stay there again because of the quality of service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The great stay started with a young lady at the front desk. She was very helpful and friendly and made sure that I had everything I needed as a frequent visitor to a Hilton Hotel (Hampton Inn and Suites). The room was awesome!!! Gym does not have weights, just cardio equipment. If you have never been to the hotel, please call the hotel in advance for an alternate address to put in your GPS. Somehow the one given on the website will not route you to that specific location!! Otherwise, you'll be 12 miles from the hotel!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 19, 2013

While this hotel is not close to anything, it was centrally located between Seaworld and Schlitterbahn. Everything is really modern and clean. We got a king room on the backside of the hotel, which was perfect and quiet. I found the room to be spacious and comfortable, although the placement of a huge 8 ft long desk in the middle of the room seemed a bit strange. The mattress was just heavenly. It was almost as good as my own bed, comfy and firm. One of the best parts about the room was the water pressure. I almost felt bad about taking such long showers. The free breakfast had a little bit of everything and was always replenished. The only negatives I have to say about the hotel are there not any room safes, no fan in the bathroom, and it was located on a one way road. I would definitely stay here again, if I was visiting San Antonio.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back. It is quiet. Also try to get a room on the 4th floor. We were on the 2nd and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The front desk is all business. Not rude, just all business and they took care of me everyone needs else is very nice and pleasant. Clean hotel, the elliptical and one of two treadmills were out of order

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Absolutely immaculate hotel. The front desk personal was friendly helpful and professional. The room was very clean and comfortable. Housekeeping kept our room clean and serviced it everyday. One of the best hotel stays my family has ever had!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Midlothian, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and I enjoyed this hotel! We did a weekend trip to Sea World and decided to stay here due to the amenities. Service was excellent! Would recommend this hotel and will stay here the next time I am in town!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio
Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#213 of 355 in San Antonio
Super 8 San Antonio Near Fort Sam Houston
Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio N...
#111 of 355 in San Antonio

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35? Share your experiences!