“Immaculate hotel!”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35
Ranked #117 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Absolutely immaculate hotel. The front desk personal was friendly helpful and professional. The room was very clean and comfortable. Housekeeping kept our room clean and serviced it everyday. One of the best hotel stays my family has ever had!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and I enjoyed this hotel! We did a weekend trip to Sea World and decided to stay here due to the amenities. Service was excellent! Would recommend this hotel and will stay here the next time I am in town!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotel I normally stay at was booked so a friend recomended The Hampton Inn to me even though it is a little farther for me to drive to the auto auction the next morning. It was well worth the stay and I plan to stay there in the future when in town for bussiness. The receptionist was kind enough to put me on the top floor and on the East side of the building away from the expressway so I could get a good night sleep. I am a light sleeper so this was perfect. I plan to be back in the near future. The breakfast was perfect too. The food was good and the area was very clean. Thanks agian and I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Amber was extremely helpful with dinner and sightseeing suggestions. Breakfast is standard fare just that everything was always low on quantity. Standard room and amenities. Good location. Fairly simple access to I-35. This area has "weird" entrance and exits for the interstate. Hotel is on a "frontage" road. I went running in the surrounding neighborhood and felt safe. There was a "church" of sorts (about 300' from the hotel) that had a gravel track (oval) that I also ran on. There were mostly walkers using it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I always stay at a Hampton Inn because I know what to expect so ensure that I have a great home away from home. Free Internet and Breakfast were just part of the the things that I like to have. Sleeping in a terrific bed is the most important. Definitely have that at every Hampton Inn that I have stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel is very nice and well maintained. However, rooms on the "front" side of the hotel are very noisy due to late night train traffic in the area. The rooms farther away from the tracks are a little better but I was still awoken from sleep by the train horns

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2013

good location, morning breakfast, comfortable beds, would stay if I have a return visit. clean and pleasant staff. price was Ok for our stay but would prefer a better rate for h honors member. Would like not to have a hold put on my credit card if I pay by a different method. that was the only draw back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family