Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$240
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
Omni Hotels
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$242
$116
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewslight sleepercomplimentary breakfastclean hotelhousekeeping staffexcellent staythe breakfast areaindoor poolwafflesbeds were comfortablefront desk clerkenjoyed my stayconvenient locationa great place to staywould stay here againeasy accessfreewayplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I like hampton and cant complain about the hotel except for the noise. My room faced the highway and I guess the train track was next to my room as well as I heard trains and trucks all night long. Not sure what they could do except give out ear plugs

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Avnish B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Many thanks for your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northeast/I-35. We sincerely apologize for the noise that disturbed you (whilst thanking you kindly for your understanding in noting that that is beyond our control). Please note, however, that we do offer complimentary ear plugs at the front desk! We also replied to your survey, and per our offer on that reply, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again, and demonstrate our ranking as one of the top Hampton Inn & Suites in the Hilton brand in the near future.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed for 3 days for business. Nice place to stay. Room was clean and quiet. Easy to get to and access from the highway. Easy access to other locations in San Antonio. Hotel provided breakfast and left out snacks such as apples.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband and stayed here this past weekend for two nights. We stayed in one of the king size suites which was spacious, very nice and clean. Hotel offered free breakfast and the selection was nice, something for everyone. Hotel personnel was friendly. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Might want to stay on side not facing freeway. Train might irrate some. Otherwise close the curtains and you will be fine at night.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Hotel is farily new, and the king suite room I had was very spacious. Had a work desk with a lot of space. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Fairly easy access to off the 35. Housekeeping staff left a note - that if I needed any extra towels/toiletries to call the front desk one day becuase I put out the do not distrub note on the door.

Room Tip: request a room aways rom I-35. It can get quite nosiy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I am currently staying at this hotel as I write this. This property is very clean, and well maintained. There is always a manager on duty despite what some other reviewers have wrote. There are trains, but few and far between. Since it is hot here, and the air is always on in the room, you really can not here them. The staff is friendly, and always accommodating. Perfectly located on I35 between the military bases, local attractions, and the airport. As a very demanding traveler from NY (and we all know how we are from NY) I really like staying here. So do yourself a favor, be your own judge, because if you think you are going to get a free night out of Hilton because of the trains, you are sadly mistaken. Again, the trains are there, but they are not as disturbing as the chronic complainers say they are...

Room Tip: Any of the Suites are very comfortable. I prefer the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family