“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Far West Side
Reviewed January 28, 2013

In my opinion, the best bb-q around SA, they have those wood ovens were everything is going to be cooked to perfection.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My favorite food item to get at Rudy's is the moist brisket with bark. You must tell the meat cutter that you want it like that or they will give you regular lean meat. I am a "bark shark" and must have cthe outer burnt covering with my meal. I love their cream corn and always get some. Their barbeque sauce is good but a little too spicy for me. Some locations offer a giant baked potato with everything on it plus they will add a quarter pound of brisket on top for extra charge- I love it! I don't really like to sit outside and fight flies so I prefer to sit inside where everyone sits on pik-nik tables side by side with other patrons. They also give a discount for military with ID. everything is good- smoked turkey, sausage, chicken, and ribs. I highly recommend this place and have had a good experience each time.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I work near by and have people that frequently travel to the office from out of town, every time their request is Rudy's.y favorite is the brisket and turkey but everything is top notch, sausage, chicken, you name it. Also their creamed corn is some of the best. Unique atmosphere but you will enjoy it. Even people that don't like BBQ have to admit it is damn good.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I found this place to be just okay. I did like the open fire pits outside where you can sit. The turkey and creamed corn were amazing, just not that impressed with the rest.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I guess I am just a North Carolina kind of BBQ lover. We went to Rudy's for lunch to get some BBQ. I had babyback ribs and they were tough. I am used to babyback ribs in NC where they fall off the bone. The creamed corn was wonderful and so was the staff. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating.