“Our go-to place for Italian”
Review of Julian's

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: 210-496-3500
Description: 210-496-3500
Reviewed February 16, 2014

At Julian's, you name it, it's good. Great pizza, pasta, salads, wine, and everything priced right. While you order at the counter, your food is brought promptly by friendly servers.

A great neighborhood spot, busy at both lunch and dinnertime. Even when there's a line to order, seating is provided efficiently by a hostess.

Julian's gets it right.

1  Thank Deb S
There are newer reviews for Julian's

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and loved the food! Best pizza in San Antonio!! The White Out pizza is AMAZING!!!! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank gkneemac18
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Day after day, Julian's continues to excel in its offering of food and low prices. It is the best value in San Antonio, bar none. Go and sample their lunch offerings and you will be pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of the food. My wife and I eat here normally once per week and we give gift certificates to our friends and business associates so they can taste the delicious food. When we have friends from out of town, we head to Julian's. Great food, great service, great atmosphere; you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank tfac
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a favorite of my wife and I, a great local pizzeria with a very loyal patronage. Julian and his staff always make everyone feel welcome and appreciated. The atmosphere is light and jovial with great live Jazz music on Fridays. The pizza is truly New York style, hands down! We have never had a sub-par meal here. Highly recommend for large parties and special events.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a small locally owned restaurant, that I consider a "Diamond in the Rough". The rough being the mass amount of fraud Italian restaurants in town. This place will accommodate singles up to large parties. The restaurant itself is an quant, cozy establishment, well decorated with authentic décor, and loads of pictures of regulars and the owners (Julian) interaction with the community. Documented on the walls for you to explore. Bring your own picture for them to hang on the wall! My family and I frequent this establishment on a once a week basis, and have not been disappointed with any of the menu items. There is a wide variety of selections to choose from, and if you just can't decide, throw a dart. You won't be disappointed! Small live bands on Friday nights play the real Italian tunes to make the experience that much better. There is a small bar for those that want a different kind of experience. Decent selection of wines to choose from (Glass/Bottle). Prices on food and drinks are comparable with most other establishments, but portions and quality are better. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any of your needs. Julian is a good guy that runs a great establishment!

1  Thank Ryan B