“Skin the Day Spa is THE BEST!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skin The Day Spa Inc.

Skin The Day Spa Inc.
San Antonio, Texas
“Skin the Day Spa is THE BEST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Irma Lopez at Skin the Day Spa is FANTASTIC!!! Irma one of the most talented massage therapists I’ve ever worked with. She is truly a gifted healer, and she really takes that responsibility seriously.

I have had back and neck problems for some time now, and I have been getting monthly massages from Irma for about 3 years.

Several years ago, I was working in Del Rio for the week. One of my contacts tore, and I didn’t have a replacement. So when I drove back, I basically couldn’t see out of one of my eyes. I woke up the following day with a screaming headache. I thought it was just from the stress of working out of town, sleeping in a hotel bed, and driving long distances. So I called Irma and went in for an appointment. Even though I didn’t tell her about my problem with my contact/ eyes, she zeroed in on a spot at the base of my skull. I almost fell off the massage table when she asked me what was wrong with my left eye. She was quickly able to find the spot that was causing my pain, and by massaging other areas of my body, she was able to take that pain away.

Irma helped me out tremendously last month when I had a horrible neck spasm. I was in unbelievable pain. She was able to fit me in for an appointment first thing in the morning, and she worked on my back and neck so that I could move again. She applied heat in an effort to get my back and neck to relax a little, then she worked on and around all the muscles that were in spasm, and finally applied ice to reduce the inflammation. She worked on me for much longer than an hour, but she only charged me for an hour. And I felt *SO* *MUCH* *BETTER* when I left. She even followed up to make sure I was doing OK later that day.

Thank you, Irma Lopez. Thank you, Skin the Day Spa. I am so glad to have you as part of my health care team.

- Beth Watkins