“Fun way to tour the city”

SegCity Segway Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed January 13, 2013

What better way to see San Antonio than on a Segway?!? This tour was fun and very educational. Got to learn about the history of the city as well as some of the ghost stories. Segways are fun and easy to ride and allow you to cover a lot more ground than you could on a walking tour. I took a 2 hour tour and saw the whole city. The guides are very knowledgeable about the city as well as the Segways. This is a tour not to be missed.

All reviews
"lived in san antonio"
"historical information"
"a lot of fun"

Reviewed December 5, 2012

All I have to say is to get Matt to do your tour. He is very knowledgeable about SA. He is witty, very safety minded and gave us a great tour of SA

Reviewed November 21, 2012

If you have never tried Segway before,this is the place to go. It was my very first Segway experience and I absolutely loved it. I found the first 20 minutes a bit "wobbly" but soon after it got better and I didn't want it to end. Fantastic way to explore the streets of San Antonio;great fun especially if you are in a smaller group.Our tour guide,Abi was extremely friendly and helpful.She really made the tour a memorable experience!
I would strongly recommend the Segway tour.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Just got back from a San Antonio trip and decided to try the Haunted Segway Tour. It was so much fun that I can't wait to hop on one again!!! Matt was our guide and he was easy to get along with and made the tour enjoyable. Getting along the city wasn't as hard as we thought. It was a great night and I would recommend to to everyone!

1  Thank erlamimi