TownePlace Suites San Antonio Downtown
$150
$268
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$158
$149
Hotels.com
$1,629
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$209
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationvalet parkingfront deskthe river walkmarriott pointsmini kitchenwaffleswithin walking distancefull size fridgetwo blocksthe breakfast areamajestic theatershort walkper nightsmall roomfree breakfastvalet service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Best place to stay in San Antonio. I was traveling for business and it was a very long day when I checked in to the hotel. I found the staff attending the front desk to be extremely professional and very helpful. The hotel has a great location, in the heart of the city. The room was clean and the bed very comfortables. I will make sure to return on my next visit to San Antonio.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Excellent location with a short walk to Riverwalk and Alamo. Customer-focused staff and very clean with above average hot breakfast buffet (free) in a nice large area. Would recommend to anyone visiting San Antonio.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Stayed here a few weeks ago. The room was very nice, and the location was fantastic. The problem was the $23 charge per night for parking. I realize that I had to pay for parking but didn't realize that each time my car was returned to me it would be completely covered with bird droppings because it was parked out in the open somewhere. I have a new car so this was a problem for me. I would not stay here again based on this fact. Otherwise it was a good hotel.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We stayed here just before Thanksgiving 2011. The location was excellent. It was walking distance to the Riverwalk (5 minutes) as well as to the Alamo. There's no free parking which means we had to use the valet which costs around $20 per night. The suite was really nice, clean, and spacious. We had an issue with a loose shower door handle, which was fixed immediately. The breakfast was great, they had just about everything one could want for breakfast. Free wifi access as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay close to the Riverwalk.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Couldn't ask for more in terms of location - unless you want to be right on the RIverwalk but that means more $$$! Staff was terrific - we got in late and had to stay on first floor but in the end that wasn't a problem. We had asked for a corner room which meant that the sleeping area was separated from the lounging/kitchen area by a long hallway so it was almost like having a suite. Perfect for us with two teenage boys - we could have a little privacy and they were right by the frig! Amazingly wonderful showers and bathrooms. Breakfast was free but that's about all - the orange juice was watery, there was no fruit, just your standard issue boxed cereal, some yogurt etc. Like having a kitchen which was well stocked - we didn't really cook but we could have some food for the aforementioned teenagers who can quickly run up the dining out budget with their voracious appetites. Definitely would recommend this hotel if you are looking to visit San Antonio for a few days.

Room Tip: A corner room will get you a bigger room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family