“Great hotel, Fantastic Customer Service, reasonable price”

Holiday Inn San Antonio N - Stone Oak Area
Ranked #168 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We stayed there this weekend for my son's wedding. I was kind of hesitant when I saw they had accepted my bid through Priceline, but I was very pleasantly surprised. We rented 2 rooms and I have to tell you that from the moment we arrived we were pleasantly surprised. No parking fees, did I alreasy say FABULOUS customer service, free wireless internet in the room, great beds, covered pool, super clean, spacious. The room had a small refrigirator, which was great to keep cool drinks. If you needed water they were not that expensive to purchase for being at a hotel, $1 or $1.50 I'm not too sure, but either is fine. We were unable to use any of the amenities because of the purpose of our trip and the short amount of time we had, but I'm sure we would have found the amenities available fine. What I liked the most was the customer service and the cleanliness, what I liked the least was that the view, it was not that great, but how long are you in your room to sit and watch the view? NOT MUCH! Therefore, if you are looking for a hotel in this area at a reasonable price and great service, I highly recommend it. We stayed in 320 & 321 and both rooms were great.

Room Tip: To be close to the elevator to walk less
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ili_from_Miami

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Very nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Great amenities - has a restaurant/bar, nice pool. Rooms were very clean and very pretty - hotel looks very new. Room had refrigerator and microwave. No complaints, very satisfied. Paid a little more than I normally would for a hotel, but it was worth its value. Very modern decor.

Room Tip: Very Nice Hotel, Staff, Room...
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gigglebutts
Reviewed June 11, 2011

We stayed at this hotel following our San Antonio Hill Country wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The hotel was clean, beautifully decorated, and the hotel and restaurant staff was friendly and helpful throughout our stay. We would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a wonderful experience in San Antonio!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ENC6102011
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We visited here over the Labor Weekend. Beautiful hill country setting, quiet, modern upscale decor. Very..very comfortable with micro/frig. and in room safe. The staff is very helpful and made good recommendations for anything that we needed to purchase, and the locationi for nearby shopping malls. Restaurant food and service was excellent.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank reo46
Reviewed May 14, 2011

This hotel is great! Very contemporary, the king suite is awesome with a personal hot tub. The customer service was excellent and the bed was wonderful we slept so well. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mel12344321
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My husband and I are traveling across the country and we just needed a place to stay one night. We wanted somewhere inexpensive, but with a pool. I searched it in my iPhone and we just stumbled upon this diamond in the rough. It's a little bit tricky to find from I-10, but SO worth the trip. The front office manager, Dot, was SO kind and helpful. My husband is a US marine and she was sure to double check we were getting the best rate possible and even upgraded us! It's so refreshing to find places like this! It's brand new and they have done an AMAZING job on it. I highly recomend this place for ANYONE. Family. Business. Romance. It has it all!

Room Tip: be friendly and open with your situation.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karris09
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I normally don’t write up anything, however, I felt I need to pat this place on the back. It was an awesome place to stay/ the staff was increditable and the hotel clean, comfortable and well maintained, the staff went out of there way to make sure our group was taken care of. They we're very helpful with direction to help us get around. I recommend this hotel to anyone going to San Antonio. AWESOME PLACE AND AWESOME STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple