SpringHill Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$189
$373
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$239
$289
JW Marriott
$219
Hyatt.com
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea worldlackland afbfrosted glassto lackland air force basebmt graduationworked perfectlydesk areaindoor poolfront desk staffoatmealwould stay here againwalmartseaworldsinkroomysofahousekeeping
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We love Springhill their beds are comfy and rooms are modern, always clean! This location was perfect for Seaworld as well as downtown. The people at the desk we kind and knowledgable. My only complaint small pool and a very loud hallway. Lots of kids screaming well into the night but that was not the hotels fault I blame their parents! Breakfast left a little to be desired compared to other Springhill locations we have stayed at but this may be because it is a busier location! Probably would stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Miguel M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you very much for a great review and valuable comments. I have shared your concerns with the entire staff so that we can continue to provide the level of service you deserve.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Very comfortable beds, very clean room, friendly staff, good breakfast (although hotel was very busy and staff had a hard time keeping food available), large lobby area with lots of tables and chairs for eating and hanging out, lots of dining and shopping nearby, close to Lackland AFB. Would definitely stay here again if ever in San Antonio!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Miguel M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. As a valued guest your comments are very important to us. I will share your comments with my staff to help insure we continue to provide the level of service that you received and to improve in areas that you pointed out.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed in this hotel basically because it is very close to SeaWorld. - it is about 5 miles away. Great location! You get there in 5-7 minutes in the morning.

As for the hotel itself, it is very family friendly. The rooms are a good size - we had a comfortably sized King suite with a sofa bed for our 7 year old. I thought the room size was a great value for the money we spent. The decor is modern, and linen and bathrooms clean. The toilet and shower/ sink areas were separate.

Breakfast was quite good - waffles, eggs, bacon, bagels, cereal, fresh fruit and yogurt. My suggestion to the hotel staff is that they should put the waffle machine station a little farther from the eating area, as a huge line forms in front of the waffle maker.

The parking is free (although the parking lot gets full really quick!) and free Wi-fi. There was also a gym and an indoor pool, but we did not get down to using those.

Would definitely stay here again, and recommend it for families visiting SeaWorld Antonio.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Parul75
Miguel M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for such a nice review. As a valued guest your comments and concerns are very important. I will share your comments with my staff. I appreciate your intent to return and look forward to serving your hotel needs.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Hotel location is wonderful, we stayed 2 nights during spring break, close to Sea World and lots of restaurants and shops ( Target, Walmart) around which makes it absolutely perfect . Staff is well trained and super helpful , always offered to print directions to our place of interest , we would ask them for recommendations on local restaurants. Room and towels were clean, except for carpets that had been heavily stained . Can't say that sleep quality was good ,mattresses are hard ,but pillows are comfortable , we had lots of noise coming from the room upstairs till 12.30 am , I had to call to reception asking to calm them down both nights that we stayed there. Rooms definitely need more sound proofing. Hot breakfast ( 7.30 -9 am) was good for a picky eater like my daughter and they serve gluten free bread ,which is always a huge plus . I will definitely stay at this hotel again since the location is perfect , but will ask for a room on a second floor.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dentistmommy

Thank you for your comments and review regarding your recent stay with us. I will share your concerns with my staff. I look forward to serving your hotel needs in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your concerns in further detail.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Business brought me to Lackland AFB. The SpringHill Suites was recommended as a convenient location to stay. It is conveniently located about 15 minutes from the airport with easy highway access and close to the AFB. I did not notice any highway noise even with the close proximity. The room was surprisingly nice and well appointed. The staff is helpful and courteous. The included breakfast is typical self serve fare. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank CptCrunch51

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for us. I truly appreciate your comments which I am excited to share with my staff. I look forward to serving your accommodation needs in the future if your travels bring you to San Antonio