“The perfect stay”

Ranked #173 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Rowlett, Texas
“The perfect stay”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Comfort suites was the perfect and ideal stay for me and my family. We stayed three nights and enjoyed every bit of the service we received. From the time of my booking to ensure I got the best rate until the time of my departure. The front desk, particularly Lori, and the breakfast cook and server were ver pleasant. The rooms were clean, the food was good and the location was great and easily accessible off of I10. The made for easy access to downtown, fiesta texas and sea world. We would definitely stay there again!!! Yvonne in Rowlett, Texas

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Yvonne J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 25, 2012

this was the third time this year that I have stayed at this hotel, and every stay has been a great stay. the rooms are clean, actually they are very nice. the inside of they rooms are updated/new and I prefer this hotel over others in the San Antonio. I travel 90% of the year and I can count of Comfort Suites to provide me with a clean room, restful stay, and a professional and courtious staff. Kelly greeted me with a smile and made me feel at home during my entire stay.

Thanks Kelly and Comfort Suites

Tony B

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Tony B
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My wife wife and I stayed here for two months straight as part of a travel nursing assignment in San Antonio. The staff here are very friendly! Their breakfast is amazing. Our favorite part was the fancy waffle iron that allowed you to make your own waffles in 2 mins. Better yet, the waffles come out in the shape of the state of Texas!
The hotel is always clean and they have computers available in the lobby that has free Internet to help plan your day. They have a display next to the elevator with tons of brochures and coupons for all sorts of activities for the San Antonio area. They rooms always smell clean, with no strange smells and this is a smoke free facility! Our bed was VERY comfortable! Somedays I would have to leave for work before they serve breakfast, so they would place a to go bag for breakfast that included free bottle of water, fruit, and a granola bar! If we ever come back to San Antonio again, I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2012
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I travel to San Antonio once a month and choose Comfort Suites. Rooms are always clean. Staff is always courteous and willing to help make your stay pleasant. Light breakfast is nice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Loved it! Only problem was the pool and comforter are both over-chlorinated. Never got in the pool for this reason.

Has a laundry, which was a plus for us.

Nice bed. Spacious mini-suite with a fold-out sofa bed.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank m2asia
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We took a group of about 60 kids to a Latin convention in San Antonio and stayed at the Comfort Suites. Having done this a lot, we are used to getting the run-around when we show up in our buses and try to check-in. At the Comfort Suites NW we were treated to a delightful surprise when we walked in at our check-in time and all of our keys were ready for us and they had a room set aside for us to hand out keys to our kids and give them instructions.

The kids loved the pool, the chaperones loved the comfortable and large rooms, and we all enjoyed the breakfast service. I can't imagine staying anywhere else the next time we bring a large group to San Antonio.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Andrew R
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I travel to San Antonio from DFW about once every 2 months for a few days at a time on business and I always stay at this hotel. I've never had a bad experience and the staff has always been very accommodating and friendly. Just this morning, after I finished eating breakfast, one of the staff offered to clean off the table for me. It's the little things like that that really make a person feel welcomed. Short distance from the theme parks, and many restaurant options available within a mile radius. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Only tip I can think of is, try to avoid staying in rooms around the pool. It gets rather noisy, esp...