“This hotel is awesome, and the staff bends over backwards to help you!”

Comfort Suites Medical Center near Six Flags
Ranked #179 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Loved it! Only problem was the pool and comforter are both over-chlorinated. Never got in the pool for this reason.

Has a laundry, which was a plus for us.

Nice bed. Spacious mini-suite with a fold-out sofa bed.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank m2asia

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We took a group of about 60 kids to a Latin convention in San Antonio and stayed at the Comfort Suites. Having done this a lot, we are used to getting the run-around when we show up in our buses and try to check-in. At the Comfort Suites NW we were treated to a delightful surprise when we walked in at our check-in time and all of our keys were ready for us and they had a room set aside for us to hand out keys to our kids and give them instructions.

The kids loved the pool, the chaperones loved the comfortable and large rooms, and we all enjoyed the breakfast service. I can't imagine staying anywhere else the next time we bring a large group to San Antonio.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew R
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I travel to San Antonio from DFW about once every 2 months for a few days at a time on business and I always stay at this hotel. I've never had a bad experience and the staff has always been very accommodating and friendly. Just this morning, after I finished eating breakfast, one of the staff offered to clean off the table for me. It's the little things like that that really make a person feel welcomed. Short distance from the theme parks, and many restaurant options available within a mile radius. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Only tip I can think of is, try to avoid staying in rooms around the pool. It gets rather noisy, esp...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The staff is incredibly accomidating and the beds are extemely comfortable. I stay there several nights per month and they never let you down. Everyone knows me by name and goes out of their way with their natural friendlienss. The front desk Manager Dimple is so professional, hard working and has a great eye for detail. I aways look forward to my stay there.

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room, away from the sun.
1  Thank lance h
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My family and I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times. The location is in a good area with easy access to I-10. The staff is very friendly and they take pride in maintaining a clean environment for their guests. The rooms are very accommodating and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We have always had a pleasant experience and we will continue to stay at this location.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gladys M
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I am on business travel a lot. When I first came to San Antonio a couple years ago for a business trip, I used a different hotel and I wasn't impressed. My number one criterial is good internet connection and comfort. I tried at least 6 different hotels in the area in my subsequent trips and finally decided to stick to this Comfort Suites not only because it has great internet connection but also it has good staff and services. The front office manager, Dimple, is really helpful on resolving any issue, if there was any.

The only problem I have is that you can hear traffic noise on the upper levels. I think this is the same for all the hotels that are close to major roads.

I will recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: all the rooms are about the same; however, the rooms on the east end are a bit bigger.
Reviewed April 30, 2012

As a business traveler, I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel since October 2011. My stay has been a minimum of 3 weeks out of a month. The staff is friendly and extremely accomidating. The hotel is alway clean and has never had the feeling of a dirty "film" inside that a lot of hotels have. The hotel is conveniently located to attractions, shopping, airport and downtown. The beds an pillows are amazing, I always get a good nights sleep when I am here - it has truly become my home away from home. I had tried other hotels in the area, but none can compare on any level, so Comfort Suites near six flags will always be my choice when staying in the San Antonio area. You will never be disappointed if you stay here!!!!

Room Tip: You will never be disappointed if you stay here!!!!