“Wonderful stay”

Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak
Ranked #46 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Front desk extremely friendly and helpful! Robert and Caleb were their names I believe. Very good restaurant recommendations and shuttle service, continental breakfast included was nice too.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank F10blues

Reviewed May 3, 2011

Had a great stay in San Antonio at the Hyatt Place Stone/Oak! The rooms were nice, CLEAN and large. The continental breakfast is sufficient. Hubby ordered the scrambled eggs and they were yuk! But the other items included in the breakfast made up for it. On Sunday they had sausage gravy biscuit that was awesome!

The location is a little difficult to get to. The staff was on point! Especially Mary in the dining area, Caleb, Aaron and Lauren. Close to shopping, restaurants and the freeway. I was underwhelmed with Sea World.

All in all a great time!

Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank DIDST
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Loved this new hotel, great shopping nearby, nice restaurants nearby, definitely staying here again next time I'm in San Antonio.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank CeigeLuige
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I came to San Antonio to attend a training session with my company and they set me up at this hotel. I figured it would be fine since it has Hyatt in the name, but I had no idea it was a brand new hotel. The sales team were so nice and friendly and willing to assist with directions. Breakfast was great ...I orderd and it came to my table...and it was really good. The room was amazing! Huge room, amazing rainhead shower and huge couch..loved my room. I will stay here on my next visit for sure!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank armywifewestpoint
Sarahjunge, General Manager at Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Hyatt Place San Antonio North/Stone Oak

Reviewed February 20, 2011

Stayed over weekend with husband & grandkids. The breakfast was a bonus! Clean rooms & friendly staff. Overall great stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Sarahjunge, Manager at Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2011

Reviewed February 18, 2011

Booked this hotel via Priceline so had no advanced knowledge about it. Turned out to be one of the BEST places to stay. Beautiful, clean, spacious suite with sectional sofa, large screen TV (loads of channels), Fridge/Microwave/Sink and nice little "office" niche. Very comfortable king bed, separated from the rest of the room by a half-wall. The shower was heaven itself - large, great shower head and excellent water flow. We had booked four days and stayed an extra. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was good with fresh fruit, hot oatmeal, cereal, breadstuffs and you could order hot food (for an extra charge). We thoroughly enjoyed this hotel, even though it is sometimes difficult to get to (the City needs to install a left-turn light). Plenty of good places to eat nearby, plus Walmart and Costco and a nearby mall.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TrailerPuller

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our TripAdviser regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed August 27, 2010

The hotel is relatively new, so the funishing and appearance are very nice. The front desk staff is courteous, but the maintenance crew is awful and there is no communication between the employees. I stayed here for a week. The HD TV channels have not worked since my arrival (this includes the local Fox, ABC, NBC, HBO, ESPN, ESPN2 etc). I've spoke with the front desk at least twice daily. They pretended to call the maintence guy on a two way cell phone - he only answered the first time. He showed up once, screwed the TV up even more and was conveniently unavailable for the next five days. It turned out that the Lodgenet was down for the entire facility - the HD channels were only available through this system. My mini fridge stopped working in the middle of the week. If they fixed it, I couldn't tell - my beverages were still hot. Finally, there is no microwave in the rooms. It's been about 15 years since I paid over $100 a night for a hotel room that didn't have a microwave. This place looks really nice, and the front desk staff are very courteous; but the overall experience failed to meet my expectations of a Hyatt run facility - very average stay for this name brand. I come to SA about four to five times a year on business. This is the last time I stay at Hyatt place. Sorry, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Flossin007
HPDOS, Manager at Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Erica Kraus